Stephy and Alex Discuss Love

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Mar 20, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    Tuesday March 20, 2006 Hong Kong

‘Marriage with a Fool 2’ starring Alex Fong and Stephy Tang is a modern love story telling of the secrets and the troubles of having a third person in a relationship. After filming the movie, director, Ye Nian-chen, sat down with 6 cast members to discuss both issues.

Regarding secrets, Stephy disclosed that she finds it hard to keep it to herself and as for Alex, he believes that many people tell secrets to retain trust from their listener. For example, people do not normally tell their friends that they trust them but by telling their friend a secret, they may also be told a secret. As for the third person issue, the director asked the other three members, who all exclaimed, “It has to depend on how much you like this person!”

The ‘Stephy + Alex 十分愛’ photo album is released today. It includes over 100 screen caps of their movie, behind the scenes photos and images of Alex and Stephy discussing the major issues of a love life.

credits: takungpao, asianfanatics.

2. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

It sounds like the movie/photo album is basically using Stephy and Alex's popularity as a rumoured couple to promote sales.. Not a bad idea.. but it makes me doubt that the rumours are true..

3. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I wonder how the second one will look like since the first one not really good

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

^ i haven't even seen the first one lol...

5. DukeDynasty

DukeDynasty New Member

I hope this one will be more intresting.. =.=

6. djfoo

djfoo Active Member

his other movies are better

7. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

i knew there would be a sequel, I mean if you watch the ending of the first one, you see stephy closing the door and writing the letter.

8. dot

dot Well-Known Member

this movie definitely feeds off the off-screen rumors of the actor/actress.. but the more they work together, the more i doubt they are for real :D

9. tomtom2006

tomtom2006 Member

yeh i agree dude, stephy is sooo cute

10. avarix98

avarix98 Well-Known Member

alex and stephy are really cute together.
    and yes.. i agree... having a third person is really hard .