Stephen Chow movie help

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by s2pid_phobia, Jul 13, 2007.

1. s2pid_phobia

s2pid_phobia Active Member

Hi anyone who can help
    As said in my title, im trying to figure out the title of a stephen chow movie. It stars stephen chow, andy lau, and some other guy . It's about these 3 guys trying to win thisgirl. It's a comedy. I can't really remember anything else. It was really funny so i want to figure out th title of the movie so i can get it. There's this one funny scene where theyre each cooking something in a kitchen and messing up each other's dishes.
    Thank you for any help

2. brujah28

brujah28 Member

i think the other 2 actors are Jacky Cheung and 莫少聪 (dunno his English name - think it's Benny Mok). they will trying to win the girl (张敏) but at the same time taking care of her coz one of them is the father of her child. the show is called Best Son-in-Law (literally translated)

3. warek

warek Member

only movie i can remember with stephen chow and andy lau in it was 'tricky brains'. hope that helped.

4. cybertsang

cybertsang Member

How long ago??? curry and pepper maybe???

5. leehkfan

leehkfan Well-Known Member

Sounds like Faithfully Yours (最佳女婿) with Jacky Cheung and Mok Siu Cheung (Max Mok). Doesnt star Andy Lau tho.

6. serenityjun

serenityjun Active Member

the only search result using google with the search key "stephen chow + andy lau + movie" is Tricky Brains and God of Gamblers. Hope that helps