[spoilers] Finalssss

Discussion in 'The Voice II - 超級巨聲2' started by pOtentiaLeaver, Sep 13, 2010.

1. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

yay mag win luls

but funny how sheldon actually got the highest score in the final song, then hubert... then mag.

but mag still wins yayyayayyayyayaya>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Even though i didn't watch this series.. since i prefer the first round contestants more.. i knew that Mag would win from the start!

3. pOtentiaLeaver

but mag is like 20x better than first season winner hoh ji wai imo

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ actually.. the first season winner was from mainland :) I think.

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Mag Lam is really good, great vocals, just need to control it better but I just check her out on youtube and she's good.

6. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

Pretty disappointed that there wasn't even one cantonese song sung in the finals! I thought it was bad last season, but at least there was one lol. I also prefer that they go farther to at least the top 2-4 for finals, not sure why the chinese contests prefer finals with such a big group.

And wow, Penny had the lowest score out of all of them. :(

7. jon_kslim83

jon_kslim83 Member

Actually I feel the final is not fair.. when Mag sing "Moment Like This", it is very obvious that she sing wrong lyrics and rhythm.. But she get the highest point among 6 of them.. Honestly, she perform very well throughout the competition, however she mess up in the final but the judges still give her high marks.. It is really not fair, even herself also suprise she get so high.. Obviously TVB want to signed her rather than anyone else...

The high point also very fake, how can two seasons also can be so close.. difficult to believe.. If want to create intense moment, not necessary need to do it that way..

8. lanlu

lanlu Member

I don't think it is comparable with the first Season and second season, second season had lectures but first season went on their own without any help. With the lectures and help from others, of course they would be better. The quality of second season is way behind the first season.

9. pOtentiaLeaver

actually if you don't include the mainlanders who joined in randomly in the middle of season1, season 2 > season 1

10. i really like the unplug songs all of them did well ...hubert is a actually really good singer couldnt tell from earlier eps. sheldon is mehhh did he even try to sing chinese at all?