SPOILERS - Ending... Only read if u want to!!!

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by tien317, Nov 4, 2007.

1. tcmean

tcmean New Member

the ending is bad.. gigi shoudn't just die..
    how can kevin becomes a bad guy

2. jchin2

jchin2 New Member

may i know wat happen to the download section?

3. ashwg

ashwg Active Member

the moderator is looking into it. some members post and i did too on the home page under Offtopic about what happened to the download section. the moderator post a message there that they are looking into it.

we all just need to wait in the meantime... :)

4. ashwg

ashwg Active Member

depressing ending

yeah, i could tell it'll be a sad ending.....i still can't get over ching ching died.

5. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

Argh. What a crap ending. Way too dramatic. Srsly.

6. crazyazn

crazyazn Member

can someone tell me how the older brother got hurt
    i didnt really get it

7. flamesinwater

flamesinwater Member

thats the ending! dont really like it

8. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

looks exicting

9. waiton3k

waiton3k Member

Good ending but not that great, because moses went to jail.

10. llhm87

llhm87 Well-Known Member

Sad because GiGi die ... But overall is a great show... Thanks for sharing

11. hermidude

hermidude Well-Known Member

The ending was OK. It was interesting to see the other side of Moses. He deserves his award. I think he waspretty good at being the bad guy and then turn back good. The ending between Moses and Yoyo with the blue and pink cranes was very sweet. I find the Buddhist principles weaved into the story rather awkward. I'm Buddhist and found the interpretation slightly misalligned in some parts. Anyway, good try for TVB.

12. rayu703

rayu703 Member

yeah.. i agree wit u hermidude .. da endin was okie but i found tat disturbin tat the blue crane's head was longer than the pink one lol... anywho, i found tat stupid tat jing jing was dead.... O_O whose the main girl character?? is it yo yo (da madam to lawyer)?? and yeah... moses did deserve his award.. but it wasn't for ultimate crime fighter its heart of greed but still good lol

13. little_angel_846

little_angel_846 Active Member

the ending for this show was OKAY...buh i find it very creative and unique when all the main character dont turned up "happily" as other tvb series kind of do. and how all the main character all go against the law and get charged for certain stuff. (ie/ yoyo and moses) buh there was one thing i realli didnt like bout the ending...i didnt realli like how moses totalli forgot bout jing jing after he found out yoyo was pregnant. like he goes and love yoyo for the sake of being responsible and touched by the things she've done. like in the end i thought he would be writing a letter or diary to jing jing instead of yoyo or something. maybe the buddhist principle made him think thru to move on i guess, buh i dont think jing jing shouldnt be mentioned at the end, cuz i still think moses still love jing jing buh love yoyo kno for the sake of the baby.

14. sammy85

sammy85 Member

oh booo... moses and yoyo: a BIG X! that's silly... bad enough gigi dies, but moses gets with yoyo ?! pukeeee

15. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

you know what? i was expecting abit more on this!!!
    kinder unrealistic - like mun hong got shot twice yet he still lives?!?! :S

and for sung had all these yue gum yet he still does what he's going to do?!?!

*sigh* but nice to see that ah lung ji sau.

16. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I think Moses loves Yoyo....though he still thinks of Jing Jing...

17. zelda

zelda Active Member

lol the ending sucks moses goes to jail ...

18. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

ending was pretty good, it was pretty unpredictable for the majority of the series which is a good thing...
    it was cool watching moses become the bad guy...well sorta the bad guy...it was cool to watch kevin become the villian...

19. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

errr.. i cant believe yoyo is gonna keep the child...

20. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

anddd i dont like yoyo to begin with.