Spoiler Ending For Can't Buy Me Love ~ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Discussion in 'Can't Buy Me Love - 公主嫁到' started by dreamless77, Oct 2, 2010.

1. dreamless77

dreamless77 Member

Kara Hui (who plays Wai Kuai Fei) is the villain in this series. Because she's jealous of Charmaine Sheh (Chiu Yeung Princess). She accused Charmaine isn't the real princess, but Linda Chung (who plays Ng Sey Dek). During the blood test to prove who is the real princess, she arranged to switched the bowls of water, successfully making Linda's blood to bond with the emperor's blood and prove she belongs to the royal family. However, Linda finds evidence and knows about the truth.

In Episode 28 (September 30), Linda will reveal the truth in front of the emperor. The emperor decides to execute Kara, but she pleads not guilty and defends herself. Then she stabs her chest with her hairgear and died. The moment before she died, she shouts out Charmaine's name and look at her with grudge.
    Charmaine and Moses gets back together.

Kenneth Ma (who plays Ding Yau Wai)'s identity is revealed towards the end. He is actually the son of Chiang Chi Kwong (who plays Lo Dou Yuen), and Chiang is actually spying the government for Turkic people. He even want Kenneth to help him, but Kenneth rejected him. The emperor knows about Chiang's plans. He pretends to kill the Kam family but in fact just want to unveil Chiang's real identity; Chiang died in the end. None of the family members died because the king helped fake their death.

Basically, Louis and Selena had like 5 kids and Selena's pregnant again.
    Originally said that she can't get pregnant, Charmaine gives birth to a daughter in the last episode (October 3) and she's also pregnant again. The daughter is the girl who portrayed Charmaine's younger version.
    As for Raymond Wong (who plays Kam Doh Shau), he marries Linda and she'll be pregnant at the end. Kenneth also ties the knot with Fala Chen (plays Szeto En Ping) and they will have 3 sons.

A happy ending for the Kam family.

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

You get this info from TVB website?

*I didn't read it, only read the first line and last xD