[SPOILER ALERT] CH 29-30 (FINALE) Discussion for Lives of Omission

Discussion in 'Lives of Omission - 潛行狙擊' started by Dav, Sep 9, 2011.

1. hkskid

hkskid Active Member

when will the full alternative ending come out? where can i down load it? i want to see!!

2. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i don't think it's going to be released. sorry :( and i think this ending would ruin the series if it aired..

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

why would they release the alternate ending?

4. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

LOL!
    [​IMG]
    Laughing Break! hahahahaha!

5. Akira-

Akira- Well-Known Member

Nahh its always a guard that follows u.. u cant go alone haha.

6. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Both Ending failed LOL, If paris was a lawyer what would be the point in having her defend the triads all the time?? fighting off all the hard work the police and UC's do... Retarded. Rather had paris die and laughing letting Bosco live because ANOTHER SUPER BAD ASS TRIAD ON HIGHER LEVELS THEN EHTER where going to run HK. So that Laughing and bosco can work together and go up the ranks to that super bad ass triad and go UC on their asses again.

7. chefbigal

chefbigal Active Member

i cant believe jodie wont kiss laughing at the engagement and the wedding. laughing deserve a better girlfriend. is she a super virgin?

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ One of the reason is that she's dedicated to and respect her real life boyfriend. Which i think, is an obstacle that each actor have to overcome.

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That alternate ending was an epic fail, set at a random place with no meaning/purpose. So this was the so called spoiler for the ending. Glad this wasn't aired.

10. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

IMHO, I think TVB purposely did that to both generate pre-finale buzz (ie to get the crowds excited about how the series would end; which character got what ending, et cetera), and to simultaneously sow confusion so that the "real" outcome wasn't prematurely revealed.

:yes:

11. MrCooperS

MrCooperS Well-Known Member

Seems more like a spoof then a ending. Kind of like TVB making fun of themselves for having too many UCs... *let's joke and make Kate a UC...BUT WAIT, Bosco is a UC too!*

If you look at the make up, it is not consistent with the entire series.

**edit** found the full video

[video=youtube;KH-B4teT-N0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH-B4teT-N0&feature=related[/video]

Looks more like a pilot.

12. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

will they ever release who the fuck was that in the shadows...?

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ yes. possibly in the sequel or movie.

14. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

It's a nice trick by TVB to create discussion even after the series has ended, even if that guy was just a KLF

15. Akira-

Akira- Well-Known Member

TVB just killed the whole UC system.Since the first UC movie/series ever released they always said that no matter what, a UC identity should NEVER be revealed to ANYONE not even your family.. but now 2011 LOO just destroyed that haha. Everyone is a UC lol ... WHO THE HELL would believe Laughing? He was already a UC and now UC in LOO again -.- turning point too thats 3 times LOL. Lap cheng in the end becoming a UC AGAIN? WHAT? Like any goo wak jai would believe in him haha.

16. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ that is true. Thats why it took them a few episodes to get laughing back to the dark side. Its still stupid cause it isnt believable but at least it keeps me entertained

17. Akira-

Akira- Well-Known Member

True that =) but tvb must think more logically haha

18. ultimate

ultimate Active Member

When Jodie became a temporary undercover when she was with one of the guys from Ether, I was like :facepalm:

I wanted Laughing to blow her cover so that guy would trust him but he didn't lol Glad she didn't last as an undercover for a long time though lol

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol its hard out here for a goo wak jai yo

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn that paris uc video clip is soo ridiculous hahahh if they pulled that off i would've seriously fell over lol its illogical and stupid!

also that bitch doing the interview in the viewing party is screaming soo fucking loud omg her voice is soo damn annoying i wanna slap a ho!