SPICYY/HOT Foods

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by KaY_xD, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Jellotime

Jellotime Member

Making me hungry now. I love curry chicken over rice. All dishes in the pictures look delicious.

2. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

those pictures make me hungry =]
    i love all spicy foods. korean foods are the best.

3. teriyee

teriyee Member

i love szechuan food...because of the peppercorn and chilli oil. My favourite is the szechuan mala steamboat. It's super spicy till your lips get tingling numbness.

4. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

Chilli food, i can eat them to a degree but here are some i had in Hong Kong :D

[​IMG]
    Spicy Chicken Noodles

[​IMG]
    Kim Chi stone pot with Pork and Rice

[​IMG]
    Vietnamese Spicy soup noodle

And recently bought a jar of Kim-chi to cook with my soup based noodles. its really nice :D too bad, cant preserve them too long once opened >.<

Korean food are really nice :D Stone Pot rice <3 <3 however went to London recently and theres a Korean restaurant near Chinatown and its quite nice there :D Corean Chilli, the best is called. can be found down one of the roads from Chinatown.

5. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

nope cnt do spicy and hot, i just cnt stand it, even if i have lots of water, i usually cnt eat more than a few mouth fulls!! Though i love green curry, though do tel them to not make it as spicy, but i dnt think green curry is as hot as some others.

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

holy shiz, that spicy soup noodle looks like it can kill you, but i think i'll take the Chili oil hot pot more :p Ma Lat For Wor !

7. goeatc

goeatc Well-Known Member

anyone here add lime with spicy food ? it's a habit of mine, it taste somewhat better if it's a tad sour !
    and whoa, the vietnamese bowl of noodles... looks like the topping of pizza !

8. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

add lime with spicy food??? never heard of that one before.........

and its actually not that bad, the vietnamese bowl of noodles ~~ i managed to finish it with ease ^^

9. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

lime is great with spicy food so its not soo full on spicy. i think thats y the thai's add tonnes of lemons and limes to their food. new dimensions.

10. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

yup :) spicy hot pot. yum yum!!!

11. cwho

cwho Well-Known Member

i'm hungry now seeing all the pic.
    i like my food hot and spicy.

12. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

i love spicy food!!! but i swear it's wrecking my body..i eat too much of it..mmmm..szechuan soup hot pot..awesome!!!

13. karoen

karoen Well-Known Member

i cant eat anything thats spicy/hot...maybe just a little bit (tiny little bit)...:)

14. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

My tolerance has grown for spicy throughtout my childhood, my family was in love with spicy food but i coudnt handle it. But now im like the King of spicy food.

15. kkcheng

kkcheng Active Member

yummy, you are making me hungry

16. lipo1138

lipo1138 New Member

Whoever is interested in Malaysian "Laksa" or curry noodles - for those people living out of Malaysia or Singapore - there's a paste available. It's called Singapore Laksa paste..tastes just like the real thing!!

17. saulin

saulin Member

Moderate spicy is OK. My sister in law is from Korea and her family loves spicy hot food. WHen visiting her I will normally chose the least spicy food because I'm just not used to that level of spicyness....

18. sars4tw

sars4tw Well-Known Member

Holy jesus! It sure looks mighty spicy....
    I love spicy food but to an extent...lol

19. mingchin

mingchin Active Member

basically anything in the korean food category.. my favorite is bibimbop though.. but i would always love the tofu broth (spicy) with those purple bean rice! yum!

20. starlights10

starlights10 Active Member

I LOVE spicy food. In fact i always challenge myself to eat spicier every time i eat out. My fav spicy food is sichuan and Thai.