Sonija - Raymond - Kate: Love Triangle

Discussion in 'When Lanes Merge - 情越雙白線' started by Pinky, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

So we all kno Turbo and Men lu? used to date.. n they still obvs care about one another...

Ah Sam n Turbo have that hate-turn-lover relationship like every other tvb series...

I really wonder who hes gonna pick in the end.. which one do you guys wanna choose? which pair is more compadable?!

personally.. i want Turbo and Men Lu to end up together.. just cuz i love their chemsitry.. ik Men Lu is nice to everyone, but its extra sweet when shes w/ him :) i can tell that they both still care about each other deepy.. n wish they would get together already.. i guess tvb got no better story line so they had to squeeze Kate in there -_- i dont like Turbo n ah Sam at all.. too typical tvb eneimes turn lover -_- i have a feeling it will be kate in the end just bc she 'supposely' is the female lead over Sonija.. but i sure as hell wish Turbo n Men Lu will be together at the end.. im sure im gonna get made when Turbo n ah Sam start dating in the near future of this series.. :rl:prolly after he finds out she got 'biten' by a dude just to help him -_- blahhh

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Turbo & Man Lui looks better together.........look @ kate tsui's face in the pic, "stinky face," even Turbo has to look at Sonija's side :p nvm, he can just feel it, no need to look

3. simplytimes

simplytimes Member

Agreedd! I reallly hope he gets with Sonja. Whenever Kate is in a scene with him, I find that they are rather boring.

4. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I like Raymond with Sonja better than Kate. I think they have a better storyline. I hope he picks Sonja in the end.

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Sonija, all the way.

6. onni

onni Well-Known Member

i think he will pick Sonija.

7. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

hopefully the end does suck like cupid stupid when turbo doesnt know who to pick and sonija purposely let kate have turbo

8. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Sonija for sure, feel just like in Great way to care, Kate has no chemistry with male lead, boring.

9. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

the picture above remind of the opening scene of the breaking point

10. aww... i thought kate and ray look good together ...guess i just dont like sonja

11. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

aww big spoiler! (i kinda regret reading wikipedia......hope its not true),
    it said Sonija would lost her memory at Episode 19....damn! so hows this love triangle would end up being like?....

plus Kwan Shu Yan would get killed in Episode 17, others thought Kate killed Kwan in Episode 18

12. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i hope it's not real. I would hate this ending, like......... a lot. Kate is not one of my fav on my list, but the opposite.

I hope Ruco doesnt dies. It would be better if he serve his time in prison.

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

This is what i think is gonna happen after watching an MV of When Lanes Merge..

Turbo and Ah Sum and Sonja are at a wedding. Sonijia caught the 'flower' (when the bribe throws the flower and girls tries to catch it).. so it's probably Ah Sum who threw it.

So i think Turbo + Ah Sum at the end...... dammit.

14. maumau

maumau Active Member

sonja.. i unno after watching the beginning and the wiki thing.. i have a feeling sonja lost memory and went back to when she and turbo dated and the get back ?

hope its sonja... but turbo and kate does look good together.. since they look more like "the same age group"!

15. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

dam it, kate is the one. But y did they put the losing memory thing towards the end, i rather it be towrds the beginning, that way, turbo might have a chance to be with sonija..... Boooooo, i hated kate's character.................

16. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i'm a raymond and sonija supporter too! too bad things didn't turn out that way...

17. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

ewww i enjoyed the series til stupid end.. like wtf -_- they wouldnt have been together in the first place if man lui didnt help her get him.. i just hate the 'i hate him.. ok i LOVE him' i wanna say its because im not a big fan of her.. BUT i dont think so cuz i dont really mind her in other series.. BUT ARGGG i am mad.. i officially DO NOT like this series -_- psh.. waste 20hrs of my life!

the dads' dream made me happy for a good 20secs.. then reality kicks in -_- psssh

18. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

someone mentioned the flower throwing...yes, it was damn far away (Kate to Sonija) so obvious when she ran over...