So where are these weapons of mass destruction?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by Akademik, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

so where are these weapons of mass destruction?
    So i guess we all see bushes intentions after all.....
    What do you think this war in IRAQ is all about?

2. hah have u seen the oriley factor on fox america news?

omg they have some of the stupidest television hosts.

there's a slogan for fox news "the more you watch the stupider u get" fox news was responsible for most the iraq false information damage like

911 is linked to iraq
    there are weapons of mass descrutions in iraq
    saddam hussen linked with osama bin laden

%50 percent of americans still believe in one of these

i cant believe tv personal are still saying that 911 is linked to Iraq, they are such dufus's! there are the republicans and democratics, the liberals here in canada thats what i'm staying with.

democratics :no:

#2 hadouken, Jan 30, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2005
  3. It is just so upsetting that no one is willing or able to really confront bush and his cronies on all of the lies he tells. And there are so many horrible regimes in the world, so why was it so necessary to take out saddam?

4. Akademik

you know after WW2 American gave about 13 billion dollars to the Western European nations so that USSR and communism wouldnt take over?

The reason for this was because if the US sponsered the Western Europeans with money in "good will" they would rebuild as capitalist and help support the consumer driven US economy.

so again US is 'liberating' iraq for their OWN purpose... Not to directly steal their oil which is LUDAcris but rather indirect business and profitting against them.

5. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

umm democrats are liberal republicans are the right wings o_O...
    as for the war in iraq there could be many reasons, he could of just went there for the numerous reasons the republican party has mentiond or he could of, for example, went there for the other reasons like to show daddy he could do what he didnt. u didnt believe i could be president, well i showed u now ill do what u couldnt. GET SADAM!!! wellll also there could be the reason that he was just setting up to invade iran, after all iraq would make a good base if he did. some argue he went so that he could bring like mr akademik mentiond demecratic rule to the middle east. take over iraq and iran make them demecratic societies and then the others would follow suit. either reason he just went about the war in the wrong way. assumed to much about there ability to "execute" stratigic attacks and not have as many casualties.
    last thing, i noticed most people weither for or againts the IDEA of the war agree that the war has been a mess, and that it was handled very badly and would liked it to of been done very differently.

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

reason for war in iraq...
    hmph..
    money?
    oil?
    re-election?
    christian fundamentals....vs muslims?..
    and the points brown has stated....
    ...good question..

7. Akademik

well... Basically reforming and beating da crap outta iraqi's into a country that will be more willing to do most of its trade with USA would benifit the economy for the USA.......

However the cost of the war is really out weighing the possible gains and of course is immoral.

8. Hey who is looking forward to the "Showdown with IRAN" or the "Rumble with North Korea" I always love to see how the news networks make a headline about the current situation nd what sort of music they play

9. Moki

Moki Guest

I'm looking forward to the China Taiwan invasion and see what the Americans are going to do.

10. Scolls

Scolls Guest

Look at just about every war in history.

Were there ever any valid reasons? Or were there just excuses for it? ;)