Skyrim Gameplay Discussion Thread- Resurrecting Chickens Edition

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Nov 19, 2011.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

NO MAIN STORY/PLOT SPOILERS PLEASE JUST GENERAL QUESTING and GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION

Okay so what level or you did you find anything crazy on your quest in skyrim?

I just heard you can resurrect chickens never thought about that imma train my conjure spell all the way and get my dremora lord.

Most memorable moment so far, fighting some bitch bandits and my buddy impaled this chick with his great sword out of nowhere lol i was like dayyyumm thats my buddy.

And i finally killed that drelas guy with the help of my flame atronach and my buddy! guy was a bitch and i was only level 5.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

cool story brah

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^ignore this one he haz no gamez :facepalm:

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

fucking love this game soo many leveling tricks/"cheats"

lol who knew soul trapping dead bodies could level up conjuration soo fast it feels like cheating (found online)

and also illusion just cast muffle while your walking lolll (found out myself)

damn thats why elder scrolls>fallout

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

saw the details on the caves, they look amazing

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

two dremora lords kill anything at lvl 22 lol and most enemies can 2 hit/1 hit kill me hahaha

now imma just turn the enemies against one another, go invisible and let my dremora lords do the work :trollface2:

they looked cooler in oblivion with the mask though but they drop one liners like crazy here hahah

7. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Well-Known Member

Holy crap, Morokei + Archmage's Robes = 200% mana regeneration?!?!?!

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

anyone know if you have to do the main quest to get dragons as random encounters? i haven't touched the main quest and i'm like more than 20 hours in lvl 26 or so and haven't seen one random dragon, my dremora lords owned a dragon priest though it lasted 5 seconds hahaha.

9. ive started the main quest and killed at 6 random dragons... one time it appeared while i was doing another quest which had me stash away all my items fighting it butt naked :kekekegay:

10. ThatGuy

I've run into one or two random dragons while just exploring, I'm only level 16.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^did you do any of the main missions besides the first intro one? maybe its glitched on me cause i thought the dragon priests were protected by dragons.

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Level 20 atm... just playing pretty basic with fire destruction spells and a sword.

Most memorable moment so far was trying to get up to high hrothgar.

I knew there must of been a path somewhere, but instead I tried to climb the mountain like a boss.

Spent like 10 minutes jumping up the one side trying to catch onto a polygon or two and get higher. headbang2

Eventually I just gave up and went and found the actual path. :Talktohand:

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Also, I snagged Otar the dragon priest's mask... I like the specs on it, but the mask looks so damn ugly lol

14. Hairbear

Hairbear Well-Known Member

Im about an hour or two into the game, level 6. played the first mission 5 times, i got too curious and ended up killing all the animals. then i got slapped by all the villagers. 4th time through, i broke into the girls house, and her dad came in and i killed him, thus the villagers went and killed me. LOL, nonetheless this is an amazing game(so far).

15. ThatGuy

I finished the main Dragon's Reach quests, a couple of the Companions quests, and finished the Mage's College quests.

Poor girl.

16. Rain

Rain Well-Known Member

I just finish the dark brotherhood quest. IMO wasn't as good as the last one but it had some awesome moments in it.

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^the dungeons are wayyyy more varied though the only thing disappointing is no custom spells not sure if you can customize and name all weapons/armor but custom spells was the shit. i used to combine a dremora lord summon with a rage spell sit back and watch everyone kill each other lol. but at least they have a wayyy op dual dremora lord summon lol

[video=youtube;vRxUnrLdXGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRxUnrLdXGU[/video]

i finally killed and raised a chicken lol you cant even kill it again wtf! next time i'm taking one to a bear fight.

and oh yeah found out no arena! and no adoring fan booooo

18. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Here's a fix for a problem I was encountering.

It turns out the game only runs up to 2GB of ram. I was getting a fair bit of lag after a while running this on Ultra settings and going into cities with more objects than the starting ones.

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

The above program patches your Exe file so it can access more than 2gb of memory. Solved about 80% of my lag issues. Just waiting on an official optimization patch or a new Nvidia driver now.

I would recommend backing up your original EXE just in case.

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol lets report some glitches of the ps3 version of skyrim

-dead thralls friggin disappear! all the time!
    - my dead thrall is fucking gone and people still talks to me like its there! and in the active power it says that it still has 40k hours til its gone! WTF its annoying and can't be solved!
    - zombie noises are fucking annoying please silence these bitches even though they disappear and are currently useless.
    - the big summons cant friggin follow you at all so permanent summons are only useful outside and sometimes they block your passage
    - stolen horse ran away don't know if this is a glitch but i remember in oblivion i used one for a long ass time.
    - framerates become a bitch sometimes omg