Sisley Choi, Owen Cheung have two dramas airing together

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 9, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Although they have two new series airing at the same time, Sisley Choi and Owen Cheung are not worried at all that viewers will get bored seeing them on the small screen.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress, who appeared at the promotional event of her new series, "Legal Mavericks 2" recently, stated that the two dramas would allow audiences to see two varying performances from her and Owen - who are both in the said series and the action drama, "Line Walker 3" (also known as Line Walker: Bull Fight").

"This is not the first time that two of my dramas are airing at the same time. I used to worry about getting viewers confused. But these two dramas are very different, so people will get to see the differences in our performances," she said.

On the other hand, Owen stated that it was the first time that he has two dramas airing at the same time.

"I hope that this will wash away the previous moniker "The Bad Luck King"," he said.

At the same time, the actor stated that he is excited that his long-shelved drama, "The Offliners" will also be airing early next year, adding, "It would be the first time that I sang the theme song."

credits: yahoo.sg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1