Sisley Choi has no time for romance

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Apr 22, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    TVB actress Sisley Choi admitted that she is perplexed with how she could be romantically linked to anybody at this time when she doesn't even have time for a relationship.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress, who sat down for an interview recently to promote her new drama, "Airport Strikers", shared that she used to get dragged into romance rumours with multiple co-stars like Tony Hung, Vincent Wong, and Owen Cheung during her early days as an actress because of her own naivety on how showbiz works.

"I didn't know how to get along with colleagues appropriately, which is how it created a lot of scandal. As for Hubert Wu, we're just good friends. I want to focus on my work for now," she said.

Sisley stated that she doesn't have any time for a relationship for the time being as her days are filled with work-related activities.

"All I do now is read scripts and go to sleep. I don't even have time to visit my parents or meet friends, so how could I even be dating right now?" she said.

Sisley stated that she doesn't want to continue clarifying romance rumours and instead wants to let people focus on her work.

"I am almost 30. If I don't work hard, I will be gone," she added.

credits: yahoo.sg

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Good for her, she looks cute here.