Sheren Tang Returns for Rosy Business 4?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 22, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

TVB's classic "Rosy Business" franchise will be filming a fourth installment in March. This time, the male and female leads are Wayne Lai and Sheren Tang!

Sheren is filming another TVB series again. It is known that, apart from this series being a fairly huge production, TVB executive Felix To also personally gave an invite so that the classic from back then can appear again! This time, "Rosy" is filming its fourth installment. TVB will be collaborating with a Mainland company and is considered a large-scale co-production. It is expected to start filming in March to May of next year. The story is set in the early Republic of China and is a brand new story. In order to have beautiful scenes for the shoot, TVB will also be sending a big team to Mainland to work; of course, it depends on the development of the pandemic. As for the other cast members, it is still under discussion. The initial candidates are Rebecca Zhu, Gabriel Harrison, and Pinky Cheung, but everyone has not received any notice for the time being. Everything will not be finalized until after a meeting and discussion.

Having a big chance of collaborating with the two good actors Wayne and Sheren, Rebecca laughingly said, "Although an official notice has not been received, there has been a lot of people passing this news to me. Already very excited to just hear about it...very happy!" As for this series' producer, Fong Chun Chiu, he admitted that he has plans to look for Sheren to come back, but it is still presently in the preliminary stages and has not been decided yet.

credits: hyn5

2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Sheren Tang's acting is very good in all the rosy business series. The one that she wasn't on it, the series plummet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Win! Win! x 1
  3. dl_ca

dl_ca Member

I missed Sheren Tang in Rosy Business 3 and it was not as good as the first two. Wayne Lai's best performance is in the Rosy Business. I am looking forward to Rosy 4.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Oh shit

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I never watched any of them but I know Sheren is a great actress!