Sheren Tang (鄧萃雯) in LFD or TFL

Discussion in 'The Family Link 師奶兵團' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 9, 2007.

?

VOTE!

1. The Family Link 師奶兵團

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  2. La Femme Desperado 女人唔易做

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  3. Both

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  4. Don't Know

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

LFD --> La Femme Desperado 女人唔易做
    TFL ----> The Family Link 師奶兵團

Which series did you like her in??

hmm.. in the LFD she's really strong and doesn't really show her emotional.
    in TFL she's really weak and her being see lai isn't her kinder thing i don't think...

hmm.. i dunno. which one i like her in.

2. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

The family link, more passion put into it. Looks more realistic.

3. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

she's handling things very well in both series...being hilda in LFD she can manage her subordinates and really capable in her career...kaka in TFL managed her family well and did her best in protecting her kids and family...i think shereen in both series are just analogous

4. tamagodaisuki

i haven't seen LFD yet, but i think i would like her in LFD more cause i like her attitude in that series (know b/c of commercials). she is more mature n high classed compared to TFL when she's a housewife whose over worried about a lot of things. but she still a great actress who did a really good job in playing her role in TFL.

5. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i think she acts wel in both characters! shes so good at everything i wish she was in more tvb series! she is so talented! in LFD she was so strong and a 'loi kerng yun' n here being a 'si lai' she still shows the qualities of one so naturally!

6. happii

happii Well-Known Member

i honestly like both series, she did very well

7. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

I loved her in LFD. Yep, I'm a fan of woman who stand up for themselves and doesn't need some stupid man to complete her life xD When I first saw her role in TFL, I was devastated. First, she gives me an impression of a strong, ideal woman and now she's a weaker lady. But, her acting is good, so she was okay, i guess.. Still prefer her in LFD more tho -lol

8. jtat

jtat Member

shes good w/ serious roles.. but i feel like not everyone can do comdies.. instead of being funny, they turn out to be more on the annoying side..

9. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Actually she is quite good in this sorts of acting role.~ Thumbs up for her

10. thanksalot

thanksalot Active Member

She performed much realistically and better in TFL .. i guess its because its more like her : P

11. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

not a lot of people have voted =/
    i voted for the family link because i thought sheren put a lot of effort and heart in acting out her role as a housewife.

12. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Prefer LFD. But these 2dramas proved to us again that she is indeed a good artiste,with good acting skills.

13. blu_karrot

blu_karrot Member

Definitely LFD! Her strong personality in that one suits her more than this motherly role.... in this one... she looks quite aged whereas the other makes her look a lot younger. but like tien said, definitely this shows her versatileness as an actress

14. hktvb2001

hktvb2001 Active Member

I dont like her in LFD, cuz she is unhappy with other person. That makes her roles a little bit annoying. But she is prettier in LFD than FL..

15. Ileenka

Ileenka Member

i like her in LFD

16. hikikomori

hikikomori Well-Known Member

I always get the storylines/characters mixed up from LFD and TFL when I talk about them.. It's hard to say which character I like better because they are so different..

17. agnesnclui

agnesnclui Member

I love all TVB TV Drama