Series is too choppy?

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by ricevermicelli, Dec 22, 2008.

1. ricevermicelli

Does anyone else find that the events happen really choppily.
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a lot of events happen all of a sudden without anything foreshadowing it and it's like huh? that's really random...

2. worgorgec

worgorgec Well-Known Member

I agee with that i especially found it odd when sunny came out and said he ws gay like WHAT?????!!!!!!!!

3. ricevermicelli

the worst for me was when jessica married martin. I was kind of like what? I thought they broke up...and then randomly they met in thailand or something....totally confused.

The acting overall is awesome...there's just something missing for me in the storyline presentation i don't know what....

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ yeshhh i agree....i just saw that too....at the end of epi 30....you find out their married and
    the credits roll...whut the hell...!?..i thought she was away on business/work or something..? o_O

5. chiew9390

chiew9390 Member

i dun understand y suddenly martin need to hand over the business to jessica .. n suddenly she gave birth a son already... :( very choppy..

6. yoshiex

yoshiex Member

I think the story is extended it could be shorter...

7. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

yhyh i just watched ep 58 and i was like wtf 2 years later?? .... i think tvb have nothing eles to do inbetween that time line except for soiming happening for the company and w/e .............hmmm really confusing atm aswelll sooo

8. punk

punk Member

everyone is somehow related to each other and basically it means its just 1 big family who runs Hk.