Selina or Nikki

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by shinobi, Mar 6, 2008.

1. she finally appears appearently shes sick also... so the plot would be 2 girls being sick and kevin has to choose between the two? selina has AIDS...nikki has brain cancer.

2. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

lol. i didn't know she had aids....

3. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

but i would probably go with niki. just cuz she's so.... you know.. the other girl.. might be..

"look..... i'm dying for a reason so i can be with GOD"

i would be like.. yeah.. i've heard this many times.

4. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Both probably will die soon but Niki seem to be more trusting also she won't transfer her disease to Kevin also Selina once betray Kevin for someone.

5. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I think niki, selina assumes she deserves kevin just cos shes ill, while niki is ill too just not flaunting it to get kevin to stay with her

6. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Niki because her personality.

Selena has aids and she'll use that to get Kevin to like her again. Also, about Kevin and Selena's past, I think after Kevin broke up with Selena she became "wild" and got aids, but she always loved Kevin. It's because of this love for Kevin that she's still alive today (remember her suicide attempt at the cliff). Also, she knows Kevin is a great selfless person who will always help a friend in need, so I think Selena manipulated Kevin to come to Japan with her postcard.

Niki on the other hand knows that her disease is highly hereditary so she does frequent check-ups with the doctor. But at this point in time, she does not know that she has the disease yet (except some symptoms). She is also a very compassionate person, so it would seem like she might give way to Selena to be with Kevin. But Kevin will probably go after Niki because he loves Niki now, not Selena.

7. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I would opt for Niki. For all the reasons mentioned above, i agree. And also bcoz i think Selina has brought enough troubles to kevin....

8. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yepp exactly wut i thought :D

9. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I know selina is ill n all and i do feel sorry for her, just dont like how she uses it to manipulate kevin

10. Athena

Athena Well-Known Member

wow, niki has alot of fans in PA lol..
    no one voted for selina @@

11. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

NIKI all the way

selina is jus hardout annoying.. the way she talks, acts, etc gets on my nerves.. to me, she lacks sincerity.. whereas niki is genuine.. she doesnt trick or manipulate kevin into going back for her.

NIKI all the way

12. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I will definetely choose Nikki.

13. uberberries

uberberries Active Member

ofcourse niki
    to me selinas being a bit selfish, she knows kevin dont like her anymore
    but she still wont let him to go back to hong kong with niki >:T

14. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

Hmmm...NIKKI!!! Plus...STD's or STI's I don't think so...

15. thelilcheryl

thelilcheryl Member

Nikki !!
    i don't like selena

16. Say Jai Bao

Say Jai Bao Well-Known Member

nikki. cancer cant spread through sexual activities xP!! but i personally like nikki anyways

17. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Niki~~~ !! Selena is using Kevin's good hearted attitude so that he will look after her....

18. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

NiKI FTW! she is way better than selena

19. cutiedrm

cutiedrm Well-Known Member

I wil pick Niki because I like her more then Selena

20. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

OMG, niki is way better, at least she does Sing Lurm Gao with ppl , thats how selina got aids -_-