Selena Lee would be happy to get a vote from Kara Hui

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jan 11, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Selena Lee recently admitted that she is nervous about the result of the upcoming TVB Anniversary Awards, as she is competing with lots of talented actresses to win TV Queen.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress, who was nominated in the Best Actress category for the first time in her career with TVB, stated that she is facing tough competition especially from the likes of previous winner Ali Lee and StarHub's Best Actress Natalie Tong, not to mention award-winning thespian Kara Hui.

"I hope that Kara would vote for me. If she approves of my acting, that would be a win on itself," she said.

Asked if she has asked the actress to do so, Selena said that she wouldn't even dream of comparing herself to "The Defected" star.

"Of course, my confidence comes from the audience votes and praises from netizens. I had been with TVB for 16 years, and never won anything. Winning one would be an icing on the cake," she said.

The actress, who is no longer managed by the said broadcaster, was nominated for her performance in the hit supernatural series, "Barrack O'Karma".

The 2019 TVB Anniversary Awards will be held on 12 January.

credits: yahoo.sg