Selena Lee likes the challenge of auditioning for roles

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Oct 9, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Although she knows she is leaving the comfort of certainty when she left TVB, Selena Lee believes that she has made a right choice in signing with a different talent agency.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress, who is now signed with American agency Authentic Talent, shared that she has had concerns about her income and workload after leaving TVB earlier this year, as her future is now unpredictable.

"I no longer have a basic salary, and I will now have to go to auditions to get a job I want. I may even have to play guest roles that are not that great. But I still think that I need to do it," she said.

After having gone to auditions, Selena said that she learned a lot about being an actor outside of TVB.

"I found out that there are thousands of people competing for one role, and sometimes an unnamed or inexperienced actor would be selected. I have been disappointed and rejected, but these are all things that I will not experience with TVB, so it's a kind of a new thing. I regard it as a challenge. It's just like when I auditioned for my Canadian drama. When you get it, the satisfaction is priceless," she said.

Selena also stated that she has no plans to limit herself when it comes to the type of projects that she would do in the future, and will grab all the opportunities that come her way now that she is no longer with TVB.

credits: yahoo.sg

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Gai yaho!

• Like Like x 1
  3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

good luck to her! maybe we'll catch her on a few shows here in the US

• Like Like x 1
  4. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

even with no income from the agency for the next 10 years. she can still live off from her other incomes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I have seen her in the non tvb shows like the Singapore one. She was so cute in it. She'll do well.