Seems Boring

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by lawplanet, Oct 24, 2008.

1. AZN-511

AZN-511 Well-Known Member

With these long television series especially this one they have drag out some of the situational drama, sometimes unnecessarily. Moonlight resonance had a couple of central theme to it from the beginning, and the conflicts and the continuous despite between the characters creates excitement for the audience. Gem of life is surely presented in a slower pace, focusing on more everyday issue that the three sisters goes through with one or two dramatic events that occurs in each of their life. I have to admit it is not as exciting as moonlight resonance but overall most of the acting is pretty well done and also believable for the most part.

2. elainemomo

elainemomo Active Member

i must say the cast of the series is very good, but the storyline is a bit slow, but from about episode 40 onwards there is more development in each character, and now i have just finished episode 56 and i think its getting more exciting to watch

Linda is a spoiled brat rich girl, but i think she portrays the role very well...and in episode 50s you see the more evil of her character...so far she is my fav character in the series...

3. HaoYin

HaoYin Member

this series is pretty good... but the bad side is that it is too long

4. josietsang

josietsang Member

some of the parts are boring but alot of it is pretty good as well. pretty long series too so u gotta expect slow boring parts .

5. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

Now it is getting a little better, we are not used to watch an 80 episodes serie.

6. midnightzt

midnightzt Member

i agree, beginning was too much already, wished moonlight resonance was that light :), this is just getting too exhausted.

7. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

this is pretty good show, but the show is just way too long

8. szemunn

szemunn Well-Known Member

the series started of with a good start and now it feels like it's gonna end boring. why o why? feels like a chore following. *sigh*

9. tvb43v3r

tvb43v3r Member

too long.

i agree. the actors and actresses are good its just too long. its like 82 episodes long. :tear:

10. gswl85

gswl85 Active Member

too long....why didn't they keep it at 50 eps??? that be just rite...

11. melip

melip Member

amennnn

12. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

i have stopped at ep 42... i have continued downloading it but its not interesting enough for me to watch it everyday... yea its kinda boring.

13. enfenete

enfenete Member

Agreed...........kind a slow story cause bored.

14. gamer123

gamer123 Well-Known Member

i stopped at what, ep 8? cuz i knew its going to be boring so why waste the time

i cant wait for this series to end asap so a new one starts!

15. shawn1437

shawn1437 Member

imagine... they end this series ar... with no ending which means we all have to wait for TGOL 2... if tats the case, i wont watch tvb series ever again

16. gamer123

lol

17. siewpeng83

siewpeng83 New Member

I think it's kinda boring. da reason why i stil watch it is because of Ada

18. gamer123

yes few more days and its overrrrrr

19. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA it's so true. BRING ON NEW SHOW ALREADY.. this 80 ep series killed potential 4 good tvb series... damn..

20. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

Boring and incoherent at times. I don't know but it seems like they just threw together random stuff to drag it to the 80 episode mark.