Seems Boring

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by lawplanet, Oct 24, 2008.

1. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Well, it's because it's 80 eps. That gives them time to go in depth into each character, and that's why people find it boring. Honestly, what are you going to talk about for 80 eps. I really wonder. But it's good entertainment. And besides, I find GOL more interesting than the Charmaine Sheh series that airs before it.

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, this will prob beat MR, since people like these Happy Sappy series, lol blah blah, lol cant believe they left Raymond out tho :p,

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i really dont have time nor patience for this long drama.................but will watch cuz of Gigi

4. lindaabc123

lindaabc123 Active Member

The actor for the mum seems to be playing the same character as in Moonlight but man 80 eps it's a long show.

5. ongkie85

ongkie85 New Member

nope

is too long ...bowie is irritating...i like chan ho...he's my man

6. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

its finally picking up a bit..love how cunning and smart Ada is..

7. vyhan

vyhan New Member

I agree, it goes too slow

8. sweet-apple

sweet-apple Active Member

I'm gonna wait till is completely out. Know is long, but i don't like to wait each time. I started to watch this and i can say I can wait, cuz everybody say the plot is slow.

9. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

i am pretty interested in this series, i think the 82 epeisodes will be well worth it

10. it's got 80 episodes... i don't think it's boring... it's just kinda slow... but i like it... everything's so glamorous... it's like a modern and extended version of War and Beauty... there's a conspiracy behind everything... traps everywhere... -evil

11. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

The rivalry among the young actors are pretty intense, but it gets boring when the older ones come together and start scheming. Makes me feel like they're just fillers to kill some time.

12. Lilant

Lilant Active Member

Ok i finally started watching the series...and i manage to watch up until eps 15 and would probably keep on watching it.
    yea..the story moves kinda slow but all those cat fights between the 3 sisters kinda amuse me..haha

13. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

lol um is there something else that i can watch while waiting for it to be all out? lol.. it's a long time to be waiting..

14. i'll keep on watchin...its pace quite slow bcoz its 82 ep drama..so juz wait for d climax..haha..

15. iinsanity

iinsanity Member

this series seems reeeally long... but not that boring :)

16. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

Its not boring at all, all the build up is intense.

17. tvblover4lyfe

tvblover4lyfe Member

i love this show! at first i was like this is wayyyy to long for me to watch, but im like getting soooo addicted to it! the theme song sucked at first, but it fits so perfectly with the show and i love it!

18. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

there r sum bits wen it gets interestin then it strts 2 get borin agen!!!!

19. seihackguei

seihackguei New Member

stopped at eps 5 cant continue boring.. but people say its better later on...

20. Misawin151

Misawin151 Member

This series is Okay