Season II is coming in May

Discussion in 'The Voice - 超級巨聲' started by BestOffer, Mar 31, 2010.

1. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

stay tuned

[​IMG]

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

really?!

i hope Ella could appear more on this show :)

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

really?!

i've had enough

if they eliminate that mainlanders & taiwanese challenging thing, i might stay stuned....

4. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info, been waiting for it. The mainlanders coming to "challenge" is alright with me, but it doesn't make sense when they can enter and become apart of the competition later on...

5. BestOffer

that's raciest
    besides, u are not obligated to contiue watching it either LOL

what do you mean?

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

im not racist, i cant in fact.... the show just started off fine (they also included ppl from Taiwan & Malaysia), then suddenly challengers coming in and become contestants n' winners in the end, just not fair to those who started it off from the beginning (i think thats what larlarlar means), it just seems like a business deal instead of a real contest

7. BestOffer

interesting, i never view The Voice myself -blush

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I agree! I'm fine with mainland and taiwan challengers, but can't they be more fair to start off from episode 1 where everybody started off as. It's not fair for the people who started off from the beginning!

Same. I never watched The Voice. I only downloaded an episode or two of The Voice just because Ella was on for like 3 minutes :p :) But i did know that random people started joining in this show.

9. missdiorcherie

missdiorcherie Well-Known Member

hope it will be better this season !!

10. oxi

oxi Member

call me racist.. but i think the voice should only have hk people in it. chinas have their own competitions in china to join. the voice should be a showcase of the talent in hk.