Ruco Chan Went on Secret Date with Phoebe Sin?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Mar 17, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ruco-chan-phoebe-sin-2017.jpg

TV King Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) got himself in another love rumor when paparazzi spotted the actor taking former Miss Hong Kong contestant Phoebe Sin (單文柔) on a lunch date to the hills. The two were eating in Ruco’s car.

But the A Fist Within Four Walls <城寨英雄> star was swift to deny the dating rumor. He told Hong Kong reporters that Phoebe, who competed in the 2016 Miss Hong Kong Pageant, is a stylist whom he has been working with closely. He said, “We’ve known each other for a while now, as I was one of the judges at her pageant. Phoebe studied fashion in England, and she has styled a lot of my outfits. I wanted to treat her for lunch, but we didn’t have time to eat at a restaurant.”

Ruco said he is aware that a lot of people may find the hilltops to be a “sensitive” spot, but it is also a photogenic area. “I just wanted to eat at a quieter spot. It is really that simple. Don’t twist it to anything else!”

The 40-year-old then said that his busy work schedule does not give him time to date. “I don’t even have time to meet with friends, let alone dating. It’s rare that I get to find time to eat out with a friend.”

The tabloid magazine that broke the rumor claimed that Ruco cheated on Nancy Wu (胡定欣) to go out with Phoebe. Ruco stressed again that he and Nancy are only friends. “I’ve said this before. I do enjoy working with Nancy, but I should have my own time too. I know this comes with the job, and that many people are concerned about when I’ll start dating or get married, but this can affect my private life. Does everyone want me to become a monk? Give me some space.” (Worried that Nancy will be unhappy? Has she talked with you about this?) “Of course not. We’re good friends and on-screen partners. I don’t have time. Let me have my vacation.”

Creds: Oncc