Ruco Chan Receives Most Votes on Public Poll for TV King

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Dec 3, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ruco-chan-tv-awards-2015.jpg

With the 2015 TVB Anniversary Awards coming in just two weeks, the Hong Kong media outlet Oriental Daily decided to do a popularity poll, asking netizens to cast their votes on who they want to be this year’s TV King and TV Queen.

The poll, which is being conducted on Facebook and on its on.cc app, asked readers to select their choice for TV King and TV Queen from this year’s nominations. A staggering forty actors and actresses are nominated for Best Actor and Best Actress at the upcoming TVB Anniversary Awards, which will be held on December 13, 2015.

Ruco Chan Trumps All; Louis Cheung With Most Views

Captain of Destiny’s <張保仔> Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), who was already crowned TV King at Singapore’s StarHub TVB Awards and the TVB Star Awards Malaysia, easily climbed to the number one spot in the poll. He received 907 likes on the first day, 494 more likes than Momentary Lapse of Reason’s <收規華> Louis Cheung (張繼聰), who landed in second place. However, Louis’ profile video received the most clicks, totaling 9,631 views. Ruco’s video only received 3,638 views on the first day. Third place was Lord of Shanghai’s <梟雄> Anthony Wong (黃秋生), who had 173 likes with 931 views.

Louis is aware of the poll and is very grateful for his fans’ support. He read each and every comment left by fans, thanking them. His wife, singer Kay Tse (謝安琪) also urged her fans on Facebook to support Louis.

Linda Chung Beats Hot Favorite Nancy Wu

Ghost of Relativity’s <鬼同你OT> Nancy Wu (胡定欣) may have won TV Queen at the TVB Star Awards Malaysia, but she is still a little behind Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) when it comes to fandom size. Linda, who starred in this year’s Limelight Years <華麗轉身>, may not be receiving as much TVB Best Actress buzz as Nancy, but she did beat out the Ghost of Relativity star in Oriental Daily’s TV Queen poll on the first day.

Linda received 307 likes on the first day, defeating Nancy, who only obtained 277 likes. Third place was Lord of Shanghai’s Alice Chan (陳煒) with 245 likes, and Nancy’s costar Kristal Tin (田蕊妮), her TV Queen twin at the TVB Star Awards Malaysia, landed fourth place with 185 likes.

Last place was Young Charioteer’s <衝線> Sisley Choi (蔡思貝), receiving only 16 likes. Her costar Him Law (羅仲謙) is also last place in the TV King race, with only 26 likes on the first day.

Creds: Oncc

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I think Ruco's nomination is very well deserved, but I still cannot wrap my head around Linda beating out Nancy or even Krystal...

she can neither act nor can she sing, she's just TERRIBLE

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Ruco better win this year and yea, Linda IS NOT better than NAncy in acting. But it's TVB, i wont keep my hopes high.