Ruco Chan Injured Filming TVB's "The Alliance"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Nov 8, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ruco-chan-ear-injury-2016.jpg

It’s been a difficult few months for the cast of TVB’s The Alliance <同盟>. In early October, lead actress Nancy Wu (胡定欣) injured her ankle while doing an action scene with her costar and rumored boyfriend, Ruco Chan (陳展鵬). Two days ago, Ruco was admitted to the hospital after sustaining an injury on his left ear. He had to receive six stitches.

“He’s fine now!” said Nancy that night. Asking if she was the one who injured him, Nancy said, “I honestly don’t know! It was chaotic and dark. I hope he gets better soon.” (Will you take care of him?) “Sure! I’ll treat him to a meal too.” Nancy added that injuries during action scenes are hard to prevent, but they will try their best to look after each other.

“I’d rather be the injured one,” said Nancy afterwards. “When I injured my ankle last month, everyone was so worried! We have to watch out.”

Ruco returned to the studios on Monday with a bandaged ear. He reassured the reporters that the injury was not serious, saying, “Though the wound was ripped open, stitches weren’t necessary. However, because I had to work and didn’t want the wound to get infected, I decided to go for it.”

The actor also thanked his costars for their concerns, saying, “The headlines made it sound like my ears got ripped out. It’s not a serious injury. Don’t worry. Just a small wound.”

It was reported that Nancy tore Ruco’s earring off during their action scene, which was the cause of injury. Ruco defended, “It has nothing to do with her. It was me being clumsy. It’s a small problem. I’ll look after myself better.”

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

wow, looks like both cast were busting their ass for this drama. Looking forward to it now!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. lol they always get hurt in those jazz boon series