ROY (AH D from Welcome to the House)

Discussion in 'A Journey Called Life - 金石良緣' started by Espresso Bunny, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

I dunno about this guy, but something about his head jerks and eye contact makes him gay and funny. lol. I think he's born like that. I know he acts well, but just his tilt headed - eye moving motion makes him -hay1 + gfight1

2. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Bad Boy...I dont really like him in this series. He was funny in Welcome to The House.haha.He is about 40 years old already, cant believe it - he still looks good :)

3. Espresso Bunny

I thought he was 30 range. Damn 40? Man what do these peeps eat. lol

4. tien317

He was born in 1965 and now married with a son. He has come from a long way. FOund some pics about him.

[​IMG] With Kevin Cheng & Steven Ma (so young)

[​IMG] With Kevin Cheng

[​IMG] With his wife

[​IMG] With Wife & Wife's parents

[​IMG] With Yoyo Mung

[​IMG] Welcome to The House

5. Espresso Bunny

^^^ BIG MOUTH LEI hHAHAHAAHAHA . She either got buff or fat during the marathon scene.

Ah DEE never changed much hahaha.. And the in-laws are famous eh, that guy.

6. tien317

Yup.In laws are famous : John Cheung Dai Wai and Lee Lum Lum (Lydia Shum's best friend).

7. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Mmm...don't like 'bad boy' in this series. His attitude towards life is just so wrong, giving up his girlfriend for fame and money.

8. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Raymond Cho is not a very good guy in the series but sometimes he is nice. He also has feelings for Fala but he won't admit it.

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

he shows it in the end lol and then goes to prison. but look at the bright side, looks like being in prison he has decided to change his ways. i wonder how long he will be in prison, cos i don't think they say. then again it won't be too long cos its just assault and with gd lawyers and the fact that he would have sed he reported himself to the police, i reckon about a year cos his father and on boy wouldn't press charges.

10. auta

auta Well-Known Member

as far as people would notlike to admit, his character is very beleiveable in todays society. i reckon he acted very well to his character, to his manipulation of his mother to his desparate ways and greed.

11. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^ Oh, I think it's very believable indeed. We have materialistic people everywhere