Rosy Business V. Just Love II

Discussion in 'Just Love II - 老婆大人II' started by worgorgec, May 10, 2009.

1. worgorgec

worgorgec Well-Known Member

I only have time to watch one of these series but i'm not sure which one i should watch can anyone tell me their opinion as to which one is better and won't waste my time if i were to watch it :xd:

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Just Love II

3. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

I SAY rosy business atm cause yeah its more intense and interesting!

4. dazzassj6

dazzassj6 Member

rosy business for sure! wayne lai FTW!

5. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

well Rosy Business seems more exciting to watch because its just like Heart of Greed
    Just Love II is just like the first but i guess now that i watched into the 5th ep.. it's starting to get interesting...

6. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

modern, or ancient? your choice. personally my opinion is biased, because i simply don't watch ancient shows. period =P.

7. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

Rosy.....Shereen Tang and Wayne Lai's acting skills is superb

8. lovetvb

lovetvb Well-Known Member

Rosy Business !! Just love 2 , well, I think even Just love 1 is much better . So, it is enough to say?

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I like Rosy Business more than Just Love II but I actually like both, even if it's bad, I will still end up watching it.

10. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

I like both of them. Both have some distinctive attractiveness about them. Rosy Business offers great, heart throbbing drama and JUst Love offers more of a comedic element.

11. nescio18

nescio18 New Member

For sure, I recommend you to watch Rosy Business, because of the acting of Sheren Tang and Wayne Lai is superb! And I like the storyline so far. In Just love 2 there is no real storyline to be found..

12. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

You will sure expect good acting from Rosy Business and for Just Love II, I only watch it cause Jessica is in it.

13. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

^ agreed
    but how can you compare Rosy Business to Just Love II?
    if you look at the casts on both you are bound to know that Rosy Business acting are going to be far better than Just Love II
    i guess it is to everyone's personal preferences and depends how much of your time you want to put towards these TVB dramas

14. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Rosy Business is more "interesting" to watch, but Just Love II is more enjoyable to watch in a relaxed environment. They target completely different audiences although certain audience members will want to watch both. They'll watch it for completely different reasons.

15. emmy

emmy Well-Known Member

I prefer watch Just Love II. I think is more interesting than Rosy Business.

16. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

if you understand chinese very well, rosy bussiness is way better than just love II, better plot and more interesting.

17. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

if you like family drama with a bit of family comedy than just love 2 is your choice if youn like intensive plot and mature material than rosey business is your choice. i would choose the latter over the former. Just love 2 just bores me too much

18. chinglong

chinglong New Member

Rosy Business for intense, serious drama

Just Love II for romance-comedy

19. bubblez_girl

bubblez_girl Active Member

I would say Rosy Business as it has more of a story plot.

20. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Just for Love II - relaxed comedy
    Rosy Business - intense family drama, like Heart of Greed.