Ron Ng's Character

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by shinobi, Aug 18, 2007.

1. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Yeaps till epi 40, he still hasnt any significant role in the drama... To me i consider with or without him, the drama could still go on as it doest no provide much impact to the storyline and the big events...
    His acting overall in this drama is quite normal compare to the previous dramas he had acted in... Maybe because they are more famous actors/actress (Damien Lau, Michael Miu, Ray Lam, Charmaine/Joe ma) in the drama which overshadowed his presence in the drama...

2. stef

stef Well-Known Member

i find ron too " nice " , he should be more Humm , should have more caracter ^^'

3. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

His character's presence only serves to be the boyfriend of Toby later on, developing a relationship whilst taking a racing career.

4. miszy87

miszy87 New Member

it sucks that he appears so late in the series. i mainly wanted to watch it because hes in it. but i like the other characters too like charmaine, raymond, and myolie. Ron looks soo hot in it though :D he's really dark

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Way to nice and helpful.

6. babichicky

babichicky Well-Known Member

lol he does nothing in this drama... if u took him out i wouldn't even remember he had a role in the story haha

7. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

this drama has too many peeps to even put ron in. they inserted him for promotional reasons.

8. elusion

elusion Active Member

he looks more of the cool type. =]

9. elusion

elusion Active Member

but this shows that hes popular among people! XD he rocks !

10. rockman3

Well to be truth, I find that his presence in this drama does not hurt any part of the drama..... Probably due to the role given by him which does not show any special contribution in the drama besides racing..... As what you all said, maybe it is for the promotional purpose.....!!!

11. misstical

misstical Member

anyone else think hes gay?

12. Cskills

Cskills Well-Known Member

He needs to grow a set.

He always acts as a tough, racy guy in all the other TVB series. But this one, he's so timid/shy.

Doesn't really suit him.

13. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

Ron's character is so boring in this series. His relationship with Toby is totally boring as well. I just skip it whenever it shows up. I agree with people that his character adds no value to this series.

14. his character in this drama is somewhat different from the other series..
    i see him as Takumi from Initial D.. hahaha...

15. hanamichi

hanamichi Member

He looks so innocent in this series

16. rockman3

Well~~ the summary of his role in this drama is totally insignificant... They are paying him money for him to sleep on the bed for like 10 episodes? gosh~~~!!

17. naruuuto

naruuuto Active Member

OMG he actually got a dialogue in ep 58...rofl
    I thought it would be like "HEY DUDE WAKE UP THE SHOW IS DONE...."

18. hkfan87

hkfan87 Member

yea he's too nice. he's fits his RDOV persona more lol

19. Intricatex3

Intricatex3 Member

hes really nice and its cool, didnt think he would be so nice and not caring about what that lady said(;

20. laiphuoc888

laiphuoc888 Member

thank you very much.the movie is really good