Ron Ng's Acting.

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by shinobi, Feb 3, 2007.

1. must say from his last few series he has improved his acting with each one.

The Brink Of Law > Men In Pain > Revolving Doors Of Vengence > The Academy.

his acting is much more natural now... say compare to his Academy series.

his emotional/sad scenes he still needs to work on... he's still a rock.. doesnt show any emotions or any tears.

but he is still very young and i see alot of potential in Ron Ng as an actor but PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE SINGING!

2. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

lol totally agree about the singing. i also think his acting has improved but i still get really annoyed with his acting. i wish they'd promote him less.

3. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

From the first time I remember seeing Ron in the Chambers of Love, he has definitely improved. Though most of his past characters were hot-headed and quick tempered -- his character in The Brink of Law is certainly an eye-opener.

At first, I was like, "WOW...seeing Ron act as a character with a calm personality is um .. weird." However, after watching his performance, must say he did a pretty good job in portraying Leo. Thumbs up for Ron! He looks pretty good in glasses too. ^^

...I'd still pick Raymond Lam over him any day though lol :D

4. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

i agree wit tha singin, dont go there lolx, oh btw did he get tanner or wat, cause i dink it doesnt suit him very well, i would pick bosco and raymond also

5. laycee

laycee Member

ron ng

yea his acting has improved!

6. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

I absolutely agree with you. He looks so nice and smart in the series. I love him to pieces. So sweet and everything. Definately has improved a lot but there's still some rooms for improvement lol xD.

7. cellfonexpert

cellfonexpert Member

IMPROVEMENTS NEEDED!!! i don't get how come he has the same face in every scene...stephan ma did a MUCH BETTER job than him in this series. Ron is strictly innocent and naive which is impossible to grow up from a rich family like that. I never like this guy very much from the beginning...like his emotions and all just not suitable for acting...

8. manun

manun Active Member

Never liked this guy. My mom loves him thou

9. Jennifer_W

Jennifer_W Well-Known Member

His acting in this series has improve alot compare to his robotic skill in war and destiny.

10. bububu

bububu Member

ron act good in revolving door of vegeance

11. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

yeh Ron did improve since his last series
    i like him being good boy ^^ so attractive

12. vangirl86

vangirl86 Well-Known Member

I love Raymond Lam! But to be honest, he doesn't suit movies that consist of this current generation. I see that spark or good acting when he acts in the olden days movies.

13. leelee

leelee Well-Known Member

a lot of ppl says that he shows no emotion but i dont mind it in this series. actually i dont mind it bcuz in real life, ppl can hide emotion really good. i think its more realistic.
    neways i think he really suits this role. i really like how he portrays the character =) plus hes so hot in this series. so manly =D

14. Amelia

Amelia New Member

Ron Ng improved step by step.

I think Ron will be one of the best actor in the future. He had improved from a serie to another. He also looks so good in this one. He lost weight and looks very mature.

15. melroseddl1

melroseddl1 Well-Known Member

his acting has to be improving because he is in more and more role. if he hadn't, i wouldn't think TVB would let him be in the amount of roles he is in.
    His sing, will i kinda like it, just sometimes it feels like her is just reading lines from a script, not actually singing it with thought and feelings.

16. rts

rts Member

Ron isn't bad, I think he is just stuck in a groove acting wise cause TVB casts him in the same roles time and time again to protect his image. That's why he's playing a hot-headed guy who doesn't play by the rules again in The Academy 2 and The Drive of Life next.

17. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i think this character really suited him. as a lot of people said - it's good to see him in a different type of role. maybe one day he can do some evil roles..

18. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

yea, i agree, i like his role much more than his other roles in the series,

19. amy

amy Member

I think the best acting he did is in The Brink Of Law because he improved a lot in there but he still need improvement on emotional scenes.

20. abuybuybaby

abuybuybaby Member

yea...i think he did improved a lot in "the brink of law". I haf to say tat his acting is getting better b better.