Ron NG Undercover

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by Choy1314, Feb 20, 2009.

1. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

i heard about this

he stays that way

2. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

that would be interesting if he goes bad ~

3. gamer123

gamer123 Well-Known Member

actually i want him to go bad lol, you know like take over and be the head of the "black community". i've seen too many shows where the good guys win, we need something new!

4. xDvDx

xDvDx Member

Ron seems to fit in more/better as a gangster in this series more than a cop lol. Anyone else fee lthis way

5. Akira-

Akira- Well-Known Member

Yeah... they said that he would join the black community and turn evil. But I think I understand what they mean... They wrote that Ron gonna turn evil and join the black community (thats true, because he is just a normal person now not a cop anymore)..he is working for wu sir but nobody knows that.. and they didn't want to spoil so they wrote that he would turn evil... If they had wrote ''Ron will become a undercover and join the black community'' it would have been spoil.. and in the last episode he said that he hasn't changed at all.

6. gamer123

and if wu sir dies, like internal afair...

7. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

ok ron's fastt forward in the triads and now sammul already knows hes a unddie lol

8. hkop

hkop Well-Known Member

WATCH HIM BEcome undercover 3 years after 3 years after 3 years... :) and finally dies at the end

9. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

I think so far the storyline is great..
    Not boring at all, quite exciting and tense too!!
    Ron Ng is great at acting as the bad guy..
    Hope Ron Ng doesn't die at the end...

10. jdm_s2k

sammul's doesnt know?

11. sam saw ron and wu sir fishing but now ron is in denial....i agree they made sam find out too fast :(

12. dieselmy

dieselmy Well-Known Member

it's great if Ron turns bad...it's another twist in this drama..can go to make EU 4 liao

13. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

Ya i think that it is just too soon to let sammul know that Ron Ng's true identify...
    I was hoping for more Sammul against Ron Ng actions...

14. jdm_s2k

yeah i was wrong

i just finished episode 15...

MORE denial...

15. xDvDx

xDvDx Member

yea the fishing scene made it too obvious that something was going to happen, also was too early for Sammul to find out Ron's an undercover, was hoping he wouldn't find out till like end of the series

16. jdm_s2k

this series is just...argh....like crack....

17. dazzassj6

dazzassj6 Member

agree, I think the vibrant colors of the police uniform and the gun fight scenes and the 'triad' theme just got me addicted. This series is soooo good. Way better than gem of life(yes im another basher).

Michael To, and miu does an excellent job as a gangster, they both did those rolls before.

I also love the levels they have in the police force, i try to work out what those strips and symbols on their police uniform means all the time, does anyone do that?

So basically sammul jump from no strips to 1 flower. that means he jumped 4 ranks in one go.

In the last season I was wondering why 'wu sir' was yelling at that commander of PTU, I thought white shirts with 2 flowers was apparently high ranking and respected, however not as you can see why in this season.

If sammul is 1 flower in O gei, then the boss of O gei would be much higher. maybe 3 flower or more?

love this series gets you thinking.

18. gamer123

after ep 16, ron basically admits to sam that hes indeed undercover. laughing saw all that, plus with the trailer it basically shows that laughing is undercover as well. damn the plot is going a bit too fast.

btw i still want ron to turn bad hahah

19. hkop

hkop Well-Known Member

they are going to turn bad, in episode 17, both laughing and ron decided to be bad but stay undercover :)

20. jdm_s2k

'
    i would pay big bucks for the rest of the series RIGHT NOW..lol