Ron Ng gets boo'd for getting the Silver male newcomer award

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Sunday January 15, 2006 Hong Kong

When giving out the newcomer awards and Toby got the bronze, Toby was really emotional. She cried out even before she said her 'Thank-Yous', making Eric Tsang tease her, "Are you thinking you got the wrong award?" Aside from that, when TVB's artist Ron Ng got the male newcomer silver award, there were boo's from everywhere. And when Justin who got the male newcomer gold award, he was teased by Eric Tsang, saying he's a person who can keep secrets because he's always wearing the hat; don't know if he has hair or doesn't, so he can keep secrets!

Before the awards, Niki Chow who has been seen as a big hit for the female newcomers, left without anything and didn't even get most outstanding performance award. Afterwards, ten-to-twenty Niki fans left as a crew, showing their unsatisfaction!

http://newsroom.ron-ng.net/
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

2. Myolie88

Myolie88 Banned

ahh dont u love the corruption in the chinese media...

3. shinboi

shinboi Active Member

i'm not a ron fan or anything nor do i have anything against him but what's up with the booos? i'm not to keen on asian entertainment news.

4. the JSG award show is runned by TVB ... tvb favors ron ng(he's sign to tvb). he shouldnt have gotten award because there are too many better new comers than him this year..thats why they booed.

5. Chocolatez

Chocolatez Member

he is! maybe acting hes ok but singing come on kenny has more talents for singing!

6. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

awww poor ron!!

7. The Lone Moon

The Lone Moon Well-Known Member

Awww... that's terrible. Personally, of all the new people, I don't favor him as a main character, but he doesn't deserves embarassing boo's. Sometimes, Hong Kong people can be so mean. ~_~;;

8. Didn't deserve the award, deserved the boos. Bad singing, bad acting, bad attitude. However, I think people were booing TVB anyway because they obviously only gave it to him because he works.

9. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

ron got the award because he was a tvb actor :p

10. boiboi67

boiboi67 Active Member

damn hk media huh...Rons ok but didnt deserve the boo's

11. lefthanded

lefthanded Member

its kinda funny

12. SanGai

SanGai Well-Known Member

His ass can get booed for all I care. I'm no fan of Kenny but it's ridiculous that Ron beat him, it's ridiculous that Ron could beat anyone - acting or singing.

13. Ruo

Ruo Active Member

Ron cant act if his life depended on it and his songs arent that great like that one song that u just listen to it twice and u just want to stick ur arm into ur computer and rip that song apart then take a 2 by 4 and hit Ron over the head

14. garfielddik

garfielddik Active Member

he really don't deserve the award, but also don't deserve the boo's,
    coze i think he works hard as an actor and singer
    u can don't like him, but i think u have to respect for those who is in the jury that make that choice

15. itz_me

itz_me Guest

omg!! who would want to boo a kute guy like ron!! i will kill them!! ron is the kutest!!

16. mega_o_mega

mega_o_mega Well-Known Member

hey, that's HK entertainment. i don't think it's fair that TVB GAVE the award to Ron for promotion and stuff, but still, he shouldn't been booed.

17. Stephanie_Ng18

Stephanie_Ng18 Well-Known Member

although he isn't my favourite person of all time and seriously I don't like him THAT much... its so sad, and I totally feel sorry for him when he got boo'd that's so unfair!! hahha finally Niki doesn't get an award!! sheesh!! she's been getting so much!!!

thanks for sharing the news

18. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

ron sucked in acting and singing -.-

19. gengwank

gengwank Well-Known Member

agreed, hes sucks in both acting and singing,

kenny is a way better singer than him