Ron Ng as Wind

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes III - 法證先鋒 III' started by shinobi, Oct 20, 2011.

1. abit shy and quiet than his usual roles lol kind of odd to see him like this... a very nice guy too! what you think of his character so far. waiting for him to get it on with kate:shifty:

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

In many roles as a cop, he's loud and tough, hard to get along with and in your face, but he's really nice, friendly and very helpful to Kate's mom and colleagues.

3. LOL swear he has no lines xD

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

The male leads actually dont have many lines as of yet

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yeah lacking some aggressiveness

6. Jayce Monny

Jayce Monny Member

idk.. i only watched 3 tvb dramas so far. lol fail *facepalm*

7. wal

wal Well-Known Member

wind.. lame name. he's playing soso, i was never convinced that ron ng can act (or sing) well. but imo, he deserves more on screen time than aimee chan and the other dude... their role in the whole series is so pointless so far.

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^i think wayne and nancy's daughter should have more screen time than him and kate combine. She's a overall better actress than both.

9. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I wonder who comes up with these "English" names for the characters. I'm waiting for a character to show up on one of these TVB offerings, with a "HI!, I'm Tornado!" ...or something equally lame...

10. spider-man

spider-man Well-Known Member

lololol, Thunder sounds better.

11. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i dislike ng chek hey all together

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Stan Lee?

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Typhoon for Raymond in Men with no shadows?

14. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

So it appears it's hinting Wind is actually from a rich family. This will be funny if that's indeed the case! :D

15. wal

wal Well-Known Member

well, that was kinda also expectable... 9 out of 10 times when we know nothing of someone's family in tvb, they're very rich (and became police against the will of the family)...

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

What make you think that? I think the only case here is regarding about the death note will thingy. I doubt Ron is involved in the case (besides searching for clues.etc)

17. wal

wal Well-Known Member

you're taking the word "case" too serious. in this sentence, "case" means "situation", not a police case or something.

18. densha

densha Well-Known Member

his role sucks in this series, no character at all, just a mindless cop.

19. nn4

nn4 New Member

He was my favorite character in this series because he seemed like the perfect guy...
    but at the same time so unreal. He had no character development or distinct personality besides being a PERFECT boyfriend and a very friendly, optimistic guy. He seemed like a really flat character.

I wish they gave him more character development.