Ron and Ella would rather not earn money than appear together

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by TVB_Angel, Mar 20, 2006.

1. TVB_Angel

TVB_Angel Well-Known Member

Ron%20050306.jpg Ella%20050306.jpg

The rumoured couples in HK’s entertainment circle have been very popular recently, with advertisers willing to fork out big bucks to invite the “couple” to their events as their guaranteed publicity. However, not all rumoured couples were willing to take up such offers. Ron Ng and Ella Koon was one of those. They both rejected an offer to film an ad, even though there was lots of money to be earned.

Ron%20050306-1.jpg

Having filmed Revolving Doors of Vengeance together, both Ron and Ella had to subsequently endure over a year’s worth of rumours, and they are sick and tired of it! Initially, they did not really care about the rumours, but they got more and more ridiculous. Now, both Ron and Ella are on each other’s blacklist. There were stories that Ron, upon hearing Ella’s name mentioned among the crew, had asked them to shut up. Ella too had asked people never to mention Ron’s name to her.

Responding to the news that Ron and Ella refused to do commercials together, Ron’s manager denied this saying, “Whether or not a job is accepted depends on its nature and whether there would be any scheduling problems.” However, Ella’s manager admitted that advertisers had approached them to do an ad together, but fearing problems, he had turned them down.

Ella%20050306-1.jpg

Because of Ron, Ella has lost out on many opportunities to earn money. Recently she won $5K in a TV programme, and she said that she was finally able to fulfil her dreams of getting her teeth straightened out. She said, “I have buck teeth, but my fans don’t mind. But I hope to get the fixed.” As she would have to wear braces for a year, Ella was teased that she would not be able to kiss her boyfriend. However, what she hopes to get fixed the most are her ears – she has far too many ear piercings. Would she wear a nipple ring, she was asked? “No, after all, no one would see it!”

Photo and story sources: The Sun
    By: Ellie

2. they made a good couple in the revolving doors of vengence series... ellas too hot for him thou! :)

3. rainy

rainy Member

i think they both look matching -whistle

4. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

What's the big deal if they are revealed as a couple... I don't get it -lol >.<

Being known as a couple won't kill/hurt... Ha. At first I thought Ron was just being a dick or something because he said he would rather be known as a homo then with Ella. And so, I guess they both have issues now.

5. yes it does hurt the image.. cause ron has lots of girl fans and ella has lots of guy fans .. its a conflict...trust me it does have effect.. you are less popular if you are dating ... its ashame but true....thats why andy is still so popular amongst the girl fans after all these years....and stars that have dated or married their popularity has dropped.

6. don

don ello

i think the media should stop forcing them together

7. blossom2006

blossom2006 Member

I think they look good together. Too bad they're not a couple -rolleyes

8. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

This is bad -_-" I think they look good together.. Now with all the rumors, it's breaking them apart ToT