Rogers Ghost?

Discussion in 'D.I.E. - 古靈精探' started by shinobi, Mar 29, 2008.

1. she appears as rogers ghost and scares off his girlfriends lol whats with her? if she the one giving him those powers to see death clues? they dont really say much on what she is...<_<
    pretty weird when she appeared ....i was thinking this is a ghost series too!? :rolleyes2:

2. cocokiki

cocokiki Member

I know!! They don't really talk about her much now, but I think they're going to talk more about her later because I heard that she's going to be involved in some case later on.. =]]
    And remeber that time when she scared "Mei Ren" in the kitchen!?? OMG!! That was hella scary!! LoL!! That chicken really creeped me out.. Lol.. x33

3. Salem

Salem Active Member

I found the knives to be more hilarious. And what about the part in the elevator? Pure humor. lol

4. knly90

knly90 Member

they talk more about her in ep. 15, Roger actually sees her at the end of that eps. she's funny though

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Oh man, when i saw Episode 10... where she appeared, it was freaky. During the kitchen scene, i was like... "A ghost series?". But yea, pretty scary... hope to learn more about her.

6. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Yea, that was a surprised when she appeared. Never really expected something like that.

Maybe all will be revealed later on especially in episode 16 hopefully.

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Yes, like what Ken007 said,

she was saved by Roger 10 years ago but died in the bathtub. She doesn't know how she die so she just stick around. If u watched "Ghost Whisperer" & "BLEACH", it's something like that.

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I think this ghost will soon be frens with Sonija and Roger....WOuld love to see how d story develops...

9. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

yeah..i was like wth..whats up with this..how come it suddenly changed..im still watching the same movie, aight?
    nevertheless it was quit sudden, but still think its funny, just another perspective -lol im also looking forward too more..
    some said that they were so scared that they couldnt catch sleeping that night?

10. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

OMG OMG! lol i've only watched 1 epi...but the ghost ur talking abt is SIU YEE right? like i mean her real name is KITTY YUEN SIE YEE???
    hmm..i think that's her! YAY LOVE LOVE! lol, only watching series cuz got her....
    LOL at her, she's just tooooo funny!
    siu yee ftw =]

11. it's funny when only roger could see her... and rogers talking to himself in public -lol

12. syghd

syghd Member

i want a ghost like that.. but only if she doesnt scare away the girls xD

13. inluvwithblue

inluvwithblue Member

But the ghost only play a little part in the series... too bad.. i really liked her tho...

14. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

POSSIBLE spoilers...

we know that she's gone by epi 17 ...went back to heaven....

is that the end of her?

will they roger and sonja get together? hmm...

whats this thing about they shouldnt get together....?

15. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE....IDK BUT I HOPE SHE IS GONE

16. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

well at the end or near end of 17..

since the ghost found out she died by breathin too much CO2 while in the shower....

her duty is done on earth...and had to go back to heaven or something...

will she re-appear again? i have no clue....

she did mention that......roger and sonja SHOULD NOT go together...and that if they do.....roger WILL kill sonja...

i duno how tho?

total episode is 25

this is going to get interesting...

now that the ghost is gone...i wonder if roger will lose his powers...??

17. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Its so freaky at the kitchen scene~~!!

18. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

The ghost is gone at the end of Episode - 17. Oh well, that sucks.

19. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

This story never had a solid plot anyhow. It's mystical and too odd.