Right person wrong time

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by olympiapeter77, Jan 22, 2019.

1. olympiapeter77

olympiapeter77 New Member

I’m a big believer in if it’s meant to be it will be. Over the past 7 months I have been working on self love and accepting myself after getting out of a relationship that ended because I needed to “work” on myself, or so that’s what I was made to believe. A couple months ago I met a man that had accepted me for who I am and really made me feel like the most important person, he made me feel like I’ve never felt before and I never thought I could feel the way I did about someone. Not only did he appreciate me but he taught me how to truly love myself!! If it’s meant to be than one day I will see my Italian lover again but until then I will wait and appreciate the time we had.

2. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Hehe ... that sounded dirty. Is it because I have a gutter mind?

Not sure how old you are or how serious your last relationship was. Just relax, enjoy the single life. Sow more wild oats (sounds like you did with "Italian lover"). Perhaps sow some Korean lover / Japanese lover / whatever fancies you. You might discover a few more things about yourself that you may otherwise not have the opportunity to with "If it’s meant to be" thoughts. Just my 2 cents.

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

This is so old ass post. I guess people dont post any more posts

4. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

With doxxing, cancel culture and easily triggered people that seems to be triggered with everything, can you blame anyone?