Reused and rehashed

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes III - 法證先鋒 III' started by densha, Nov 10, 2011.

1. densha

densha Well-Known Member

Okay a little spoiler alert:

What's up with the references as Cho Wing Leem being called Professor King, famous physicist?

And mentioning of Heart of Greed when discussing about Ron's family fighting for the will?

Like seriously, TVB, you really suck, and your ideas and originality seriously have issues. I know I watch them, but please stop insulting your viewers. That includes of copying, plot holes and reused ideas.

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I noticed the prof king part. LOL. Guess they wanna make some reference to older viewers..

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

theres way more related names, people, organsiations seen in a lot of shows.

jung hing - as a triad organisation
    jung marn - as a business organisation

i dont see anything wrong with that, could be a trivia

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

& today's episode.. "Gung Sum Gai"

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    aka - Beyond the Realm of Conscience.

6. babs

babs Well-Known Member

i think they reference older shows so that viewers remember those series and respark their interest to maybe go buy it or talk about it. they would rather have ppl talk about their previous shows than the fact that there's going to be a new cable network. pretty smart actually. if i never watched some of those shows they referenced i would look it up and maybe watch it.

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Like in My Better Half.. they even reference to Michael Tse saying that he looks like Laughing Gor & 3 Gor pretends to be Hau Gor (his character in EU)

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    Oh yah, they made bare sploof (?) regarding Laughing and even Ip Man (donnie yen) haha. They just bringing back those iconic characters/people.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

it doesnt really count as 'reuse or rehashed' but like there was a reference to wayne lai winning the 'see dai' award when he and his dad was scaring off rebecca...ha that whole part from liking to scaring away was so funny xD