Restroom Mix-ups

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Airree, May 20, 2006.

1. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

Not as embarrassing as it could have been but I found it funny.

Not sure it belongs here, but I think it is.

I walked into the Boy's Bathroom.

Surprisingly it was super Clean : ) like white, white. yup

I first went to the boy's bathroom cause the door was propped open and I didn't see the other door, that was in the corner for girls.. so i walked in and was like Wow it looks so different. and then I turn a full circle and then I finally noticed the urinals on the wall and was like AHHHHHHH!!! and ran out. when I ran out, a guy was going in and he saw me >< holy crap, I ran into the girl's bathroom and did my business when i got there I cracked up I thought it was really funny, not sure why, then I come out (my friend was with me) and he came out too, WITH his friend, and he was telling him about how I went to the wrong bathroom and how I turned around saw him, and ran out. Then his friend like pointed to my friend and said , " Was it her?" and the dude was like NO! the other one!

God. Stupid idiots, could they be any louder? Great way to make an embarrassing situation more embarrassing. ><

~Air

2. gillianzzz

gillianzzz Member

lol luckily there wasn't a guy at the urinal doing his business. that would've surprised him.

3. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

Would have been so much more embarassing, I think there was someone in the stall though.

4. i've walked into the ladies room a few times *human instinct =P* the first time it took me a while to figure i thought "hmmm what a change it's very very clean and there are no urinals" then i realized "no urinals?! and its super clean?!" from that moment on i always check for urinals to make sure im in the right place.

5. lol yall musta had to go really bad, just storming in there... or maybe it's time yall get some glasses.

oh and you drop that ~Air at the end like that one other girl... lol. you should change it to -Air Money!

6. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

Heh nah, I had to blow my nose, >< Allergy season bombs.. it was during P.E. so the teacher had no tissues, heh and well I already got glasses just don't need to wear them all the time.

And well, what's wrong with Air?

7. heh nothin' at all, just thought it would be more fancy... ya know, do it like a rapper... end your sentence with your name.

8. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

Well, You have yourself a point, except for the fact I don't like rap, and thus would probably nvr even consider rappers, and that Air Money makes me think of Air Jordans

9. hahaha well gee.. justa suggestion... =(. Sorry...

10. tamagodaisuki

next time be careful about the bathroom. you reminded me of the scene in the 1st ep. from my name is kim sam soon, when the woman was in the guys bathroom, crying her eyes, and she opened door, being half dress with makeup all over her face, having guys in the bathroom. so you should be happy there was only those 2 guys who saw rather than a bunch of guys.

11. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Hahah nothing to be embarrassed about. A lot of people make these types of mistakes. I admit that I once unknowingly walked into the males restroom before, but I didn't start freaking or anything. I just got out, washed my hands, wiped them dry and acted as if it was a casual thing. lmao... no guy walked in on me though. But if there was, he'd probably think I was a hermaphrodite. -rolleyes

12. it's lot easier for girls to walk into guys bathroom unknowningly...

13. gogo123

gogo123 Well-Known Member

i dunno if its a mix up, or that girls REALLY need to go bad. Lately, everytime that i've been to a club girls always end up in the guy's restroom, cause the line is shorter. These girls are NOT shy about dropping their panties in front of the guys and doing their thing. yeah odd isnt it?-whistle

14. maybe they're pissin' in the urinals and ya dont even know whats under them panties -lol

15. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

Lol, it is much easier to use the guy's restroom, especially when your at a concert, MAN, those lines are DEADLY. so, I just get my brother to sneak me into the guy's room.

I do my business, and I get out.

Just, when I actually go to use the guy's room, There aren't people that I'll see everyday. ><

Nah, I'm sorry. I was just being ermm.. I dunno, but I wasn't being myself, and I was certainly being rude.

#15 Airree, May 24, 2006
    Last edited: May 24, 2006
  16. heh... i'm just messin with ya.. no trip.

I dunno people are somewhat lenient when it comes to goin' to the other bathroom... just don't roll up in there lookin' all creepy -lol

17. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

You know, if a girl goes to the guy's room, they're like oh whatever. But if the guys goes to the girl's room, off goes the sirens and the screaming. >< I hate the screaming.

18. boyee

boyee Member

Yea, that's not right, ok for girls to go into a guy's bathroom, but when I guy accidently goes into a girls bathroom, all hell breaks loose.
    There's this japanese restaurant I go to, they wanted to be original and instead of putting female or male signs on the bathroom doors, they put a doll on the door. The male bathroom has a doll wearing a blue outfit of some sort and the female wears a pink outfit. The hallway is dark too and I swear, the first time I got there, I stood outside the bathroom for a few minutes trying to figure out which one was which.

19. I think I'm gonna bust in a girls bathroom with a yellow raincoat and umbrella and see what kinda reactions I get..

20. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

I wonder why girls are associated with pink, and boys associated with blue.

What does that have to do with anything?