Replacing Tavia and Fiona

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 9, 2007.

?

Which one?

1. Good Idea

8 vote(s)
    8.9%
  2. Bad Idea

73 vote(s)
    81.1%
  3. Not really bothered

9 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

bad bad idea lol! Sammul doesn't match Sonija at all.. Sonija is too mature for him... she's too much of a woman haha! She matches Michael much more! and it sux how Fiona got killed.. and I was just getting used to her character too lol!

2. janicefo

janicefo Member

i dun mind replacing fiona but i just dun like the female character in the series especially kate tsui n joey. i think kate n joey both have sausage lips. hehehe.. the way they speak is funny. sonija i dun mind.

3. violet

violet Member

i like tavia. it is so sad that they replaced her. I dun like Joey's acting

4. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

haha they prob botoxed their lips and Kate Tsui should really stop acting. Worst possible actress ever.
    I hate her more than Rachel Ray the annoying talk show runt or Dane Cook the untalented commedian.

5. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

aww..i relli liked tavia and fiona in it!! They were goood, how can it be a sequel without them!!!! nuuuu!!
    but anyway, still looking forward to watch it^^

6. Miliko

Miliko Member

Tell me what episode Tavia will appear in. Lol =p

Cause she's star guest in it~

7. daisy

daisy Well-Known Member

I like Tavia. Her acting is very good I just wonder why they have to replace her too bad.

8. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

She appaers right in the beginning then uhh... episode 4 i think... she goes to japan and study.
    Then apparently right towards the end of the series she will then come back...??

9. evilcookies

evilcookies Member

joey's good at singing, but not acting. why did tavia get replaced?!?!? :@:@:@

10. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

Fiona- i don't really mind, but i can't believe they replaced tavia! Her acting really improved so i was looking forward to getting to see her during this series so i can see her improved acting, HOWEVER tvb decided to replace almost all of the cast >.< -sigh

11. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

i think it was fine that tavia and fiona were replaced, the storyline w/ joey and sonija is pretty good,

after watching 7 eps, i think it's been really good

12. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

She is a bit soft ~

13. happii

happii Well-Known Member

it didn't really bother me but it good to see new people in the series

14. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

I didn't care that they got rid of Fiona but I was really peeved at how Tavia's only a guest star. Fiona couldn't really act.. but then again, neither can Kate or Joey..

15. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

Yeah...i think they should've kept more of the original characters from "the Academy", it is a sequel by the way, having just ron and sammul isn't enuf to continue the story smoothly enuf.

16. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

Tavia's awesome :(

17. Darice

Darice Well-Known Member

i rather have them keep the orginal characters ..Sonija is not that pretty i rather see fiona in this drama ..even thought Fiona is annoying and everything but Sammual and Fiona looks really cute together and Sonija and Sammual just look weird

18. BboyDrick

BboyDrick Member

I like joey, shes not that bad

19. tamagodaisuki

i hate it when directors change the main characters in sequels to tvb series. it really throws the story off.

20. Darice

Darice Well-Known Member

i heard that the made Fiona die because in real life Fiona and Samual had a big argument ...