RAZR!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by hkm91450, Mar 16, 2006.

1. don

don ello

wow...its a razr it use to be cool but just too common now ....not good at all

2. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Agree. that's a good word for it "poser phone". It's for all those white kids who've never left their neighborhood, and that there's a whole world out there with better phones. There's not only Motorola, LG, and Samsung - basically the only brands that phone providers here in Canada sell. Geez. There's better companies like Panasonic, Sony, Sharp...

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

well..only for poser white kids eh.....guess all them white kids in them sheltered hoods got razrs eh....since u've been to these hoods n saw all the kids with razrs...hell...i see everyone with razrs...rogers is practically giving them away..n hey...at that price...y not get one...

4. hkm91450

Ha. I live in one of those hoods :| ... the only people with trendy phones I know are Asian. :p

5. Knoctur_nal

haha..that is true..most asians i know got some bitchin ass fancy cell....

6. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

nothing to mention some wup ass cars !!!!

u noticed asians in foreign countries tend hve nice cars, like over here it does

my relatives all hve nice sports cars and they friggerin rich either <_<

man this sux ....

7. Knoctur_nal

haha.....yup...fancy cars n fancy cells...

8. 小小

life is a bitch huh? ... -lol

9. Knoctur_nal

haa....naw...i get em back...outaa all my asian peeps..i got the bitchin cell...hahah!

10. 小小

boo ... i need both ... <_< -lol

11. hkm91450

Yes. I'm not from from Toronto, but I'm basically there every year. Anyways, whenever I go there, to places like around scarborough, all the Chinese there drive freakin' Mercedes and BMWs!!! >.< I envy them. :@

I'm blown away by the fact that driving a Mercedes and BMW is normal to them, and they're not like old poser Mercedes and BMW (people who purposely buy older models b/c they can't afford new ones)... They're like 05/06 models!!

Here where I'm located, owning a Mercedes and BMW is rare. THere's like, what, 1 in every like 50000 people (exagerrated of course, but you get the point). :p

12. Lechx

Lechx Active Member

I think the razr looks really good. I remember when I was interviewing for an internship a while back, half the employees had Razrs when they were hot and $300 was their sale price. Those were the days when the razr was a status tool, and now the razr is just a tool ;p

13. i see everyone with a RAZR

14. drakan

drakan Well-Known Member

i used to use a razr. now i'm stuck with a blackberry.

15. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

yeah, i do hate people that show off all the time and think they are so cool but in reality they are not.

16. hkm91450

RAZR is overrated, crap phone :p

Finally, Rogers has introduced the Sony Walkman W600... about time a good phone shows up in Canada, but still light years behind HK... (sony's already got the 900s released for its Walkman series)

17. j3llyb3lly

j3llyb3lly Member

everyone has a razr nowadays

18. Knoctur_nal

these razors be like the ipod these days.

19. weiner_patrol

weiner_patrol Member

RAZR is all form and no function...ask anyone that actually knows a thing about phones and they will tell you not to buy one. It has no functions, it's menus are hard to navigate (being a motorola) also other than looking ok and making phone calls...its really...useless

20. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

AGREED ! ..around two years ago all the whites (sorry don't mean to be racist) would carry around massive chunky nokias and display them around as if they were the coolest things around the block.. and its so annoying cos they think that they're so topsh1t but in reality, in azn's eyes.. that phone would be at least 5 yrs outdated =_=" grr.. *stab stab*