RAZR!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by hkm91450, Mar 16, 2006.

1. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Argh! I can't stand that phone, Motorola RAZR. All the white kids at my school have that phone and they think they're so cool, showing it off and crap, making it play music.... (i'm not trying to sound racist or anything...)

Geez. It's been around for two years already in Hk...

Don't you hate that, when people think they're so cool b/c they got something, but in reality, that something is something that's not even cool.

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

meh..let em enjoy it...u prob do same shit with ur new gear....n wat do u care..just ignore em..

3. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

I have a razr... had the black razr when it was first released in Europe. No, I don't show it off the people, not my style. People use to ask me about it all the time though. I am actually tired of the phone already because it's so played. Glad my contract is up in a month and it'll be a new phone for me! :)

4. I neber liked the razr when it came out anyways... all wide and flat... hella ugly.... only thing I kinda like is that metal part on the dials.. all shiny, but thats about it. And besides you live in the middle of nowhere remember... so of course the white kids gonna be hella amazing about it.

5. reno

reno Well-Known Member

its a motorola... nothing really to show off
    apart from the fact it'll break =D

6. hkm91450

Well not really... i don't like people to touch my stuff cuz they'll break it... like my ipod .. so i keep it secret/hidden :p

7. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Yes, I know. They're trying to make you envy them, I guess.

That's kinda what happens in my school. They wear those name-belts with those sparkley letters & stuff, acting all cool & stuff. They also have those Nextel ring tones that sound like crap. -__-"

8. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

Do you mean name belts like these??
    [​IMG]

Some guy at my high school weared one and it was so awesome -lol

#9 shhh lips, Mar 16, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
  9. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Lol yeah. Some of them wear ones with the letters moving from right to left, I think. But some just wear it with their names on it.. Like.. the ones that don't have the letters moving. -_-" They're kinda weird sometimes.

10. wongv78

wongv78 Well-Known Member

I need that belt!

11. I rather have this belt...

Attached Files:

12. Knoctur_nal

razrs are nice esthetically..meh...some ppl like em..n some dont...n those lcds belts are whack....

13. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

This belt > all.
    You'll never know when that anti-shark spray or carousel reversal spray will come in handy.

Attached Files:

14. I bet the other side of the belt has all the cocaine, flunitrazepan, and lsd....

15. keepsmilen

keepsmilen Member

th razr is a pretty cool phone though!

16. Knoctur_nal

i want the batman belt!!!!!!

17. hkm91450

Lol ... A thread about RAZRs gets turned into a thread about weird belts. :D

18. P0tat0

P0tat0 Member

i dun like razr cause its like a poser phone =/ everyone wants it

19. Knoctur_nal

meh...i like the style of the razr...but hate the screen quality.