Raymond Lam protects 'Little Fung Fung' in a super overcrowded event

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Harrison, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Harrison

Harrison Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

After the bed photo scandal, Raymond Lam has recovered and is busy shooting for TVB costume series Return to the Three Kingdoms. Recently, he also made an one day special trip to Foshan and Yunfu for a ribbon cutting ceremony. That afternoon, Raymond arrived in Foshan and attracted nearly 2000 citizens surrounding the location. During the time, a large group of fans pushed towards him and Raymond immediately used his hands to cover his "Little Fung Fung" down below. The staff also pulled down the gates to avoid the crowd from getting out of hand.

[​IMG]

After the ceremony, Raymond took a two hour car ride to Yunfu city, and was greeted by a crowd of people making it difficult for Raymond to get through. He was forced to remain where he was to wait. When Raymond arrived at the ribbon cutting ceremony, it had not started, but already the street outside the Luk Fook Jewellry store was packed with people. The crowd didn't care about the numerous warnings the organizers gave and was unwilling to disperse. In the end, the Public Security came to cancel the ribbon cutting ceremony as well as the lion dance event for safety reasons. Instead the organizers held a closed door ribbon cutting ceremony.

[​IMG]

Afterwards, Raymond was asked if he was protecting his "Little Fung Fung"? He laughed: "Not deliberately, in fact there were so many security people there, I was not worried at all. My hands is just naturally placed in that spot!" Did 'salty pig hand' try to touch you? Raymond expressed that he was touched on the face and shoulders before, but never happened to his "Little Fung Fung".

Source: Oriental Daily

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

First thought was he was protecting a fan on the crowd but it turns out the little fung fung is his bird. You could put your hands in your pocket and you decide to put it in such position.

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

lol....yea i thought so too.........lol

4. mashimaro9

mashimaro9 Well-Known Member

i guess that is his natural reaction. shame on the fans! hehehehe....