Raymond Lam and Karena Ng Broke Up?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jun 7, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Karena-Ng-Raymond-Lam-break-up.jpg

Dating for five years, Raymond Lam (林峯) and Karena Ng (吳千語) were rumored to have broken up three months ago. Tabloids claimed that Karena is now seeing a wealthy man.

Raymond has been filming predominately in Mainland China due to the higher income. Because of his busy schedule, he was unable to spend as much time with Karena, leading to the two slowly drifting apart.

Allegedly breaking up with Raymond in March, Karena has been spending more time with former Miss Hong Kong Ellen Wong‘s (王愛倫) youngest son, Derek Lim, whom she dated prior to Raymond. Since Derek and Karena are close in age, the two were often seen having dinner and partying at nightclubs. Through Derek, Karena as able to meet a wider group of wealthy second-generation heirs, including her latest beau.

Karena and her new mystery man were also seen holding hands and fairly dressed up for a subsequent date.

Both Parties Deny Breakup

Currently filming his new series as the legendary Sun Wukong in China, Raymond was a lot quieter than usual and often stared longingly at his phone.

However when asked about the recent breakup rumors, both parties denied having gone separate way. Karena firmly said, “Everything is still normal, I won’t respond to fabricated rumors. Thank for your concern.” Raymond also gave a similar response, stating that he would not comment on the false rumors.

When asked if the speculations were indeed true, Raymond’s cousin, Rosina Lam (林夏薇) shrugged and said she was not sure of the details, but offered her support and said, “I don’t think so!”

Creds: East Week

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

He's balding.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Win! Win! x 1
  3. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

oh no..don't tell me he is on steriod :p

• Win! Win! x 1
  4. Espresso

he probably takes some kind of supplement and he probably over works himself for aesthetic purposes, therfore his testosterone and DHT level may be higher than normal and thus his hair follicles will damage.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Espresso

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's evident @ Shinobi

6. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

kick her to the fucking curb... then give me that Black Amex Card!

• Funny Funny x 1