Rate heart of greed out of 10

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by kfong1, Jun 1, 2007.

1. porkyporkchop

porkyporkchop New Member

10/10 cheesy endings are the best =P

2. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

iono. kinda feel like its an 8. the ending was boring. like i thought they were gonna actually fight it out. and i didn't really liked all the love and dating stuff with alfred and sheung joy sum and moses' character. my mom skipped all those parts too lol. but then again its one of the better series of the whole year.

3. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

overall deserve a 9/10

4. carey

carey Active Member

i'd rate it 10/10 because it is absolutely entertaining and worth to watch :D

5. tulungtung

tulungtung New Member

Yeah, this series is so cool. I cannot wait to watch it until the end

6. angle21

angle21 Well-Known Member

9/10, crappy ending and no one explained what happened to uncle Bo

7. mulder99

mulder99 Member

10/10 best series for a long time, great script and great messages of wisdom from Dai Kei

8. rocafel1a

rocafel1a Member

i'd give this series 9/10...
    havent seen a really good TVB series as good as this in awhile...
    i mean all the talented actors/actresses took part in this series

wonder if HOG2 will be coming out in the near future

9. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

i'd rate it a 9/10 overall, the start was a bit boring i'd say probably a 6/10 but it did get better towards the end, buh the last episode was soo rushed and u get the feeling of being left clueless as to what happened to the other characters.

10. donovan11

donovan11 Member

i give 8/10... hate that part where linda chung said 'yes' to the marriage in the end without being his moses's gf... kinda fake

and although the 2nd wife character supposed to be annoying but seriously i kinda feel like vomiting when i c her face..

11. twinsfan2393

twinsfan2393 Active Member

8.5/10 ending was disappointing beginning was alot better

12. xxloserrolliexx

xxloserrolliexx Well-Known Member

I will rate it 10/10
    because all the actors are good at acting,, and the plot is really interesting, and addicting.

[​IMG]

13. joey999

joey999 Member

9/10 :)
    thoroughly enjoyed it. everyone in it was very good .. the one thing that took a point away was the stupid shoulder shrugging laugh .. that was dumb.

and a nice ending for once for these dramas ... I'm a sucker for happy endings.
    I don't know what the thought is in the writers where everyone dies at the end or something stupid in some other dramas ... but this one was good.

14. jimokw

jimokw Member

10 / 10

15. babi

babi Member

This is the best drama 10/10

16. Eternal Lover

Eternal Lover Well-Known Member

I would have to give this series a 8/10

It was overall a pretty good series, but the ending really killed it. It was a little too rushed, and through out the series. Some parts were not needed, so cut those and add to the ending.

17. cat

cat Well-Known Member

9/10 for this drama series.

18. mustang

mustang Active Member

I will give this series 9/10. This is the best series so far to me. [this year]

19. i gave it a 7 ... thats considered very high... for my standards....i havent given an 8 or a 9 in a long time!

20. gday

gday Well-Known Member

it was alright like 8/10 coz the start took too long to get good. it only began good about episode 13. they should have quicked the pace at the start in order to not rush the end. the end was so rushed kinda annoying. but from about ep 15 - 38 it was good :D no other tvb is this good in a while