Rapidshare Hack

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by shinobi, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Snowwhites

Snowwhites Well-Known Member

Pretty NEAT. Thanks.

2. ambrosia

ambrosia Active Member

yea, the megaupload happy hour premium doesn't work anymore. Does anybody have a solution?

3. NarutoSensei

NarutoSensei Well-Known Member

does this still works?

4. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

forget about deadlink or not .. i was so confused with it but i searched and here's what i came up with:

http://eddywu.wordpress.com/rapidshare-link-generator-list/

this site constantly updates the link to generate new rapidshare link so you don't have to wait. i tried all of them and they seemed to work fine. hope this help others who have trouble downloading.

5. danielcyw

danielcyw New Member

Thanks. Anyone else tried this. Know of any drawback?

6. lawrencetkc

lawrencetkc New Member

7. BakaNeko

BakaNeko New Member

Has anyone here tried the Firefox Add-on SkipScreen?

8. miworld

miworld Member

Is there a download limit for skipscreen tho?

9. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

Yes I have installed this yesterday and tried it with Megaupload so far and it really works :box: ... I have yet to try it with rapidshare etc thou.

To find and install it go to tools, add-on and search for skipscreen. Thats how I installed it but you can try this way too http://skipscreen.en.softonic.com/ via the link

10. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

lots of info here. i'll try it out when i have more than 1 link i want to download from rapidshare n megaupload.

11. Kenny_8

Kenny_8 Well-Known Member

"This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service."

too bad :(, skipscreen works ok with MU but that's the only site i've tried so far

12. tjsye2

tjsye2 Well-Known Member

I actually tried it and liked it. To bad, they don't work on rapidshare links anymore.

I have been using it for couple of months and I don't see any download limits.

13. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

I just realised as well, with Megaupload anyhow, I can use Parallel Downloading as well using skipscreen. I love SS it made life downloading so much easier.

14. wow never seen SS before, just installed it

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

well tbh i haven't used skipscreen but i've realised these past few days, there hasn't been a 45 second wait on megaupload and i have been able to parallel ddl.