RANT!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Praxis, Feb 8, 2005.

1. pink

pink Guest

dont you have a bike ????

2. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

yes i have a bike. why?

3. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

my bro bought a 3000 dollar bike. lolll what a fool.
    But its light as a feather. I can pick it up with 2 fingers without them hurting :O

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i have a purple mountain bike....that i found in my storage locker when i used to live in an apartment...haaaa..i never use it though....

5. Moki

Moki Guest

We all have bikes don't we? Does anyone LoLLERBlade?

6. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

the bike i have now was the first bike i got. it out in the back chained to the fence. rotting away. i have to hose it down everytime i use it cuz it sticks.

i got rollerblades. again im still using my first rollerblades from way back from when they first came out.

7. what's so crazy about a $3000 bike? that is actually not that much. especially if you consider how much people spend on electronics, which they replace in just a few years

8. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

that true. people have different interest. but a bike is one thing. you can buy many things with 3000$

9. that is true to-I have my eyes set on a very expensive bike so I guess I am just looking for excuses to buy it

10. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

no excuse, just get it.

11. Knoctur_nal

like nike says..just do it!

12. so I was just reading through this thread and it seems to be one of the most random threads possible. it starts with complaining about chicken and the weather to talking about bikes. kinda of cool I guess. anywho, I will buy the bike but I have to work first

13. Knoctur_nal

oh man..u should take a look at the other threads...we def cover interesting topics.....

14. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

TTC STRIKE!!!!!! ermm maybe >,<

15. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

by thursday they extended it. i wish they did it after the exams so i wouldnt have to give a rats ass

16. tictacrx

tictacrx Member

why is it so warm in freaking feb!!!