Randoms I saw during HK trip

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H!, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Saw 'Ah 嫻‘ (Young girl yoga instructor from CHL2) as well at Langham but she ran away too quickly to take a photo :|

#2 H!, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. callstar(Y) and Jinny:blush:

3. christy chan? if so :yes:

4. Yep that's her - Christ Chan 陳潔玲. She's a lot skinnier in person (Y)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

Nice ! I didn't meet anyone when I was there...My cousin told me were next to some "celebrity" but I don't know him lol

6. I had the same.. bumped into some 'ke le feh' on the MTR... everyone was staring but we were all like 'dafuq is that guy' hahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  7. what happen to bella lam? tvb doesnt cast her anymore looks prettier now too :hmm:

last time i heard in news she was rumored with bosco :kelefe:

8. no idea but she is definitely prettier now. She's still hosting 'Own Sweet Home ' eps

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

nice, its just make up and her nose whack.

in actuality. a lotta thema re tiny in reall ife

10. TsuPoo

TsuPoo Member

I went to shau kei wan a few weeks ago and it happened they had the dragon festival thing. Joel Chan was there and so was Derek Kok that I couldnt get a pic of :(

Attached Files:

11. ^ Nice~! haha he doesn't seem to happy though lol

12. TsuPoo

TsuPoo Member

actually he seemed very nice. I was waiting in line for "lo cho" and I kept staring in the middle to see both of them since I had nothing to do anyway. A lot of people would go in the middle and asked to take pics with him and he actually took quite a few photos with fans. It could have just been the moment I took pic of him that he didnt smile haha.

13. haha should go up and take photos with them next time :p