Rain invited to be in HK drama on ATV

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by TvbAddict, Nov 29, 2005.

1. TvbAddict

TvbAddict Well-Known Member

xinsrc_19211022410467962926321.jpg

BEIJING, Nov. 24 -- Hong Kong TV giant ATV has invited South Korea's hottest star Rain to join the broadcaster's heavyweight drama series, at the dear price of 3 million Hong Kong dollars.

The program, "Wonderful Sunset" will be set in Hong Kong's tourist attractions, aiming to promote the tourist industry in Hong Kong next year.

Besides the sky-high reward, Rain's very high standards of hotel, makeup, hair style and bodyguards are also packaged in the deal, which will also cost a large sum of money.

The project is a cooperation of the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong and South Korea, and seen as a safe investment, according to an ATV official.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-11/24/content_3827977.htm

2. whitewind

whitewind New Member

3. god damn rain!! :rant:

4. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

whats wrong with rain he's cute!

5. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

haha... so is he gonna speak cantonese? lol

6. Jerjai

Jerjai Well-Known Member

i don't like rain that much, his music does not suit my taste but i enjoyed his acting in full house, maybe he will do a good job in the new ATV series

7. Myolie88

Myolie88 Banned

so what language is it supposed to be in

8. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

thats so kool!keke!!hes hottt!!!

9. dreamerz

dreamerz Member

can't wait to see what itz like cuz Rain performed well in the last movie that i saw...

10. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I loved Full House, but I don't really like his music. Has anyone seen Lets Go to School Sangdoo?

11. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, did anyone hear Rain speak in Cantonese? He said "Hi, my name is Rain." He was like "nay ho, nor hay ah Bi."