Quit to watch this series??

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by rockroll, Nov 1, 2008.

1. tonyy-hk

tonyy-hk Member

it's a good series

2. josietsang

josietsang Member

Series is fine with me .. keep watching and it'll get better.. its not that slow.

3. DoomZChaos

DoomZChaos New Member

i actually wanted to stop around 57, but then. at 58. it becomes really good = )

4. ceelee

ceelee Member

its good

5. midnightzt

midnightzt Member

alot of older generation ppl, worth watching them if they were fans before.. haha stay! since everyone wants to know the ending

6. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

This series has the potential to get good, At start it may seem like its getting boring but it will be entertaining :)

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ we all live in hope...-lol...

but i actually do quite like watching it...mebe its coz its got all these big actors/actresses....^^

8. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Yes, thats also a reason to like watching this series even though it does get boring at times.

The hope that an exciting scene will pop up anytime is just whats keeping me going :D

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ nah doesnt get boring for me....if anything sometimes things move so fast it leaves me thinking
    whut the hell...like when jessica gets married at the end of one the eps cant remember number

10. beheerder01

beheerder01 Active Member

I stop watching it because the story is quite slow. Maybe later on when there's nothing to watch

11. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

i hv stopped at ep 42 but will continue to finish it eventually...

12. enfenete

enfenete Member

kind of slow story line cause me feel bored. good news i still follow the series bcos it going to end soon. cheers.

13. shawn1437

shawn1437 Member

the best part of this series is only in ep 50 where martin take over the company.. the rest is not worth to watch...

14. purenewbie

purenewbie New Member

The middle part was kinda meaningless, but reaching the end, i can see a bit of interest.

15. cybunn

cybunn Member

a lot my friend have said that the middle part of this series is kind of boring...but I feel it is a good series as we can see how the 3 sisters have changed their character after something good or bad happen in their life

16. bummidwarf

bummidwarf Member

it's actually got a big slow and draggy in the 60's. now that i am up to the 70's it's starting to pick up again.

17. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

lol im only watching this cos linda's still there ><

18. ingwen

ingwen Member

too much issues within a show....can be draggy at times.....

19. lilady912

lilady912 Member

seriously, i've been fast fowarding through the series since the first episode. the first sub plot with how all the girls become single was ok, but then it just slowed way down with all these old guys talk about how they're trying to make money and sabotaging each other is getting way too boring. I think i really have to quit watching this cause it such a long series, that i don't think it's really worth sitting through anymore . =/