Quit to watch this series??

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by rockroll, Nov 1, 2008.

1. rockroll

rockroll New Member

really??i am stil stuck in episode 8...lazy wanna watch the following episodes already...however, i think that the plot is starting to get interesting although the series is quite draggy..

2. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

yeah, it is slow, but always think back that it is 82 chapters =)

3. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I will keep watching, because can't really judge a long series from few episodes I will need to atleast watch 30 episodes for me to know. But so far the best long running series is Threshold of an Era.

4. cantaikor

cantaikor Member

im on episode 24 and its plain boring....

5. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

i'm starting to really like this whereas i've lost hope on the charmaine one..this one is getting really good, and has so many storylines..really liking the maggie and bowie chemistry..and want to watch more of linda cos shes such a bitch..hope she gets it all thrown back in her face later on..

6. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

it's not that bad, production values pretty high, not that it has anything to do with it. =X =P

7. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

I watched until episode 7 and stopped for a while, but then gave it a second chance. I'm so glad I did because I would've missed a great drama! I have the patience for long dramas (I watched very ep. of Drive of Life!) and I think GoL has such a great cast that it'd be a pity to miss it!

8. bilibulu

bilibulu New Member

hi

thanks

9. Pancakes

Pancakes Member

Yeah I think the beginning is a bit slow, but it gets better. I was bored at first too but I quite like it now.

I just don't like watching Constance and that crazy dude (I don't remember any namesss!!). They both annoy me to no end for some reason (maybe cos I don't like them outside the show.. xD). But everything else is cool!

10. happii

happii Well-Known Member

The series is quite slow n it drag a bit. I watch because all my favourite actors n actress in it. There story line r pretty good n love watching ada n dat old man together. Ada is so cheekey.

11. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

i think it will be better if we just wait until some of them come out and watch it all at once because i try that at this thanksgiving and it work really well and it got me into this drama, so i think the next step is Christmas and then the end of series. for those who did not start watching or already quite watching try to download and give it some time it will get interesting. VERY INTERESTING

12. tbtang81

tbtang81 Member

The series can be slow at times, but I actually think it is really good. I enjoy watching the characters and the various relationships develop (family, romance). And I really like the chemistry between Maggie and Bowie, Moses and Gigi.

13. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

80 episodes......no way i'm going to watch them all. I just, watched a few sometimes, kinda quit, but not really

14. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

lol.. i'm waiting for january.. then i'll watch like maybe 60 at one shot.. don't like to anticipate each ep as it comes out..

15. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

first 20 or so eps weren't that interesting, really slow
    but after that it gets a bit betta
    hopefully it stays good till the end

16. aljs

aljs Member

this series is really dragging... really really dragging..i just love tvb series so i guess i just have to cont watching :)

17. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

seem slow pathetic and a waste.

18. ter

ter Member

i feel the same too. Quite boring if watch to 80. SIEN.... hmmmm

19. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

actually these past few episodes have been pretty good. beginning was a lil boring but better now

20. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

It is a boring serie, except for the mother that wants all her 3 daughters to marry rich guys, the serie technically doesn't have another plot or attractive story line