Python!

Discussion in 'School Work Help' started by hongkongboy, Mar 23, 2010.

1. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

right i know we got a bit rough there, but ok, what you said pretty sums up what i tried to say

but i actually understand the logic of the code i understand what they want from tbh from the syslog i can actually count or pick the answer out, but to me, me now not you, i personally find implentating the code hard maybe you find python easier with the syntax etc...but for me python is like wth

that same go to 200 student doing a degree in uk stuck in the 24/7 labs doing this and all of them understand what it want it just getting the code right, maybe you understand programming implementating code but sorry we dont,

p.s message for some my uni mates looking at this.....Hi Jerome, Jo,Owen,Marc Lewis hope it going well but tried my best trying to get some answer but no good lol

its like saying when someone got a burst tyre in their car, what do you do? change the tyre? well never ofc you do, the problem is how do you do it??? well sorry aint my fault if u cant figure it out, i give u clue you just cant figure it out

you see what im trying to say dan? no offense or anything but if i could have done this by asking my friends getting lecture's help i would not have made this post as my last resort

2. spider-man

spider-man Well-Known Member

Just by reading his other threads, I can tell what type of person he is.