Protégé Movie Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by hillary, Apr 29, 2007.

1. milokat

milokat Member

a good dark movie...

2. I ike the movie... The whole story needs a little bit more... I would watch this movie... It is worth it...

3. minidee

minidee Well-Known Member

this movie is taking forever to download too little seeders. hate this! it better be worth the wait!

4. kitkit88

kitkit88 Active Member

i tink da movie reli passed the msg of "No to Drugs" 2 public....anutha great movie from andy lau n daniel wu....

5. atomske

atomske New Member

I really think this was a good movie. Great acting from everyone.

6. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

the poster mislead me.. louis and anita was far from being the main cast.. louis seriouly looks like a drug addict lol.. actually the pass few years i think he looks really skinny.. n looks like he smokes a lot or sumthing.. i dunno.. i still think hes kinda hot..

andy was a good husband.. just a bad guy cuz he sell drugs to make a living... daniel is so weird.. he hooks up w/ that drug addict girl 4 no reason.. whats so great about her? the fact that shes a druggy?

7. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I watched this movie. It was good because Andy Lau was in it. I still have this movie in my computer.

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I tot this was a good movie with some lessons in it....

9. beckham

beckham Well-Known Member

differ story about drugs
    very meaningful

10. Brcartel

Brcartel Member

you can look at this movie in a few different ways. I mean how can you go wrong with Andy Lau??? He can make the worst movies at least half decent. With the cast they had, this movie could've been much better than it was, but thats not to say it wasn't good.. however, a better role for Louis Koo wouldn't have hurt either.. Nonetheless a pretty decent movie about the reality behind the narcotics world. It gives a more of realistic perspective rather than just the mafia lifestyle that we're all infatuated with.. Great attempt though.. 3.5 outta 5.

11. william1114

william1114 Member

a story about how drugs can ruin your life.... andy lau and daniel wu are excellent in this movie... but louis koo is trying to hard to perform a drug addicted... the storyline was great..